chapter 6

Lovely POV

"MAKE ME." I smirked while crossing my arms.

(Flashback)

Today is a great day. I got kissed and I liked no loved it and I found someone shoving down her tongue in my best friend's throat .

Isn't it great?

I am the worst girlfriend ever. Eros is sweet and understanding so am going to do this for our relationship. I ain't gonna let my lust take the best of me. He is my today and tomorrow.

He has half my heart....

I sometimes dream of him and I having a picnic with our three children. It's my dream family and I hate myself for lusting over someone else who isn't Eros.

I have a plan that's gonna end our little game.
I am going to sneak in and place the phone on her desk then never see her again because this phone is the only connection I have with her.

Here I am looking through the casement to her chair. Her coat isn't there so I think she left. I open the door and tiptoe to her desk but I hear heels  coming to her office. I know who it is so I walk around and hide under her desk. "I told you she's the one." She says and I let out a dreamy sigh. I'm still wondering how God made so hot like that. I wish I know her name and I couldn't help but wonder whether it's intimidating and sexy as her.

My sex drive is high today. I shake my head and listen to her conversation . "But what if she ain't gay?" The other person says while she sits down on her chair and spreads her legs and my eyes land  on her crotch. I gulp and look somewhere else but her.

Um...

"You don't worry about it . I can see how my touch makes her." She sighs , I wonder who they are talking about.  "Okay am coming in 3 ." She hangs up the phone.  "What are you doing to me?" She stands up and stretches making her shirt ride up  giving me a full view of her abs .

Keep calm Loves.....

I hear heels clicking onto the floor until she's out. I heavily sigh and get up. I look around and see if anyone's there . I walk around and remove the phone from my bag and place it on the table. I linger there looking at phone. This is the last connection between me and her and I have to do it for my relationship with Eros. 

As I turn around to leave I bump into a wall. I instantly close my eyes. Was I that careless? I don't want to get kissed again  I mean I would love it but what's wrong with me I AIN'T FREAKING GAY but I think of her kissing me AGAIN...
Please God please don't be her, please don't her.

I will go to church once....no  twice  for 1 week no I mean two weeks. "You shouldn't be in here." An unfamiliar voice snaps me out of thought and makes me  crack one eye open . I look at his eyes and he takes a step back .

Desmond's outfit