chapter 14

Lovely POV

(Unedited)

Oh shit I had sex with Scarlet technically she fucked me with her fingers until I passed out.

Oh god her fingers were so long shit . I hope she leaves me now she got into my pants . I frowned at the thought of her only wanting to get into my pants.

I looked down at my body and I was in big button up shirt that stopped mid thigh and I didn't have  any  underwear or boxer.

I woke up in the same bed I was in yesterday. I stood up with the help of the bed because my legs were rigid.

I looked around and saw my phone at the nightstand with my purse. I took baby steps to the nightstand. I tried to switch it on but my battery was dead.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I walked out of the bedroom to the familiar stairs but I made contact with a girl who was glaring me.

 I walked out of the bedroom to the familiar stairs but I made contact with a girl who was glaring me

What's wrong with her.

I walked to her and put on my sweet little act and face. "Hi, may I know where Scarlet is?" She glared at me while sending daggers at me by her eyes.

I rolled my eyes what's wrong with this bitch. "Go left and you will see big double doors." She answered irritated. I smiled at her and turned around to leave but she mumbled 'whore'

" I don't know who shoved their foot up your ass early in the morning but  when you want to say something ,say it to my face bitch." I snapped .

I was happy a while ago but now this bitch is killing my vibe. "She's going to dispose you like how she always does." She continued "your just her whore, am going to be her girlfriend not you."

I looked at her wanting to pull out her extensions. "I don't care bitch , fuck yourself." It hurt that am just going to be  one of her  nightstands.

I followed the directions and knocked on the double huge ass doors. How rich is she? Every vase I saw was worth my life.

"Come in," she mumbled behind the doors. I walked in and closed the doors.  She looked hot in grey panel joggers and a crop vest (without the cardigan.)

)