chapter 29

WARNING : Torture.

(A/n Guys this is my first time writing thriller and I hope you tell me your opinion about it.)

Scarlet POV

"Get me out of here, who are you people?" I walked into the silent room. Only water drops could be heard and yells for help. I tucked my hands into the pockets of my pantsuit.

The air smelled blood and it made me smile. " Desmond how are you?" I smirked seeing my long time dream into reality. Desmond was tied on a chair with a blindfold on. He was only in his boxers and I couldn't wait to mark his body mine.

I could see his manhood that rested between his spread apart thighs. I think he could be ten inches, he is a boy not a man. How could he satisfy someone with that. I cringed at the thought.

"Your a monster." Sweat twinkled down his forehead and I smiled knowing I still have an effect on him. I knew the little boy was still in him. The little boy I saw trembling after I killed his parents .

He joined me to pay off his parents' debt but he betrayed me. He was good until he betrayed me. My guts always told me to kill him soon but I didn't listen.

I kill everyone who betrays me in less than 5 seconds but I want to have some fun.

"I am going to love very second of this." I sighed loudly as I raised my boot and placed it on his thigh. I leaned more to him and removed the blindfold. "I love being a monster little boy." I smirked at him and he trembled visibly.

"Your a bitch." He spat in my face. I shook my face left to right and he was going to regret it. I wiped my face with the sleeves of my button up shirt. I removed my boot from his thighs and placed it on his manhood. Desmond shook his head 'no' and I raised one of my brows.

"You wouldn't dare." He tried calming his breathing and I was amused. There's the boy I taught.

I pressed my boot to his manhood and used my elbow to lean on it applying more pressure. Screams and tears rolled out of him and I smiled in satisfaction.

He tried to shake the chair but I increased more pressure causing him to give up.

" Hahaha don't try me." My laughs mixed with his screams and I felt like I was in heaven. After a minute , I removed my boot from his manhood and he sobbed. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and I made a tsk sound shaking my head.

Such a boy.

I walked to the nearby table full all kinds of knives and a box of tissue.I wiped my face with the tissues and looked at the knives. I want a special knife to taste his blood. I want him to experience the pain my baby was in.

I want to hear him scream how evil I am on top of his lungs. I smirked mischievously thinking how good it's going to sound. I grabbed my pocket knife and walked back to him. This will be memorable.

I sat down at the chair opposite him."Lovely will leave you when she finds out what you really did." Oh really , she wouldn't dare. "She won't know when your dead." I laughed loudly and sat down the knife.

I rolled the sleeves of my shirt to my elbows and tied my hair into a man bun. "I wish I had your little boyfriend with you here." He trembled and shook his head 'no'.