chapter 31

Lovely POV

Eros continued staring at me with his creepy smile still on. He had bugs under his eyes and his hair looked like a bird's nest. "Hi, Lovely." He leaned in and hugged me. I felt him fist his hands at my back.

I pushed him back and stepped back a little.
"What do you want?" I hissed at him. He just frowned and grabbed my hands . I tried taking them back he was too strong.

"How are you and Scarlet?" He is crazy.He grinned at me. " Let go of me."

He let go of my hands and there were bruises . An emotion flashed in his eyes before looking down at my stomach. He mumbled something but I couldn't quiet get it.

Okay this is freaking me out.

" I should get going." I walked past him ready to leave him and stuff my face back home. "I'm sorry." I stopped in my tracks and looked ahead of me. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me so I looked around. I finally found where the stare was from and it was a girl.

She turned around before a got an image of her. It was a girl wearing skinny black jeans, a black graphic t-shirt and blue sneakers. Her hair was straightened and her back was facing me as she walked away.

She really looks familiar. I would have recognized her if she didn't turn her back. "Please!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand grabbed mine turning me around.

"I shouldn't have said all those things, you were the best girlfriend anyone could have asked for, I'm really sorry." Tears were brimming at the sides of his eyes.

"I really mean it, you can do anything to me whether you slap , punch or kick, I will not fight back." A tear fell from his eye and my heart softened a little.

"Please say something." He squeezed my hand and my face expression didn't change. " Why did you do it?" My heart ached a little before composing myself again . "I don't know."

Calm down , calm down.

I sighed deeply because I was feeling irritated. I removed my hand from his hand and turned around to leave. A harsh hand grabbed me by the elbow and turned me around again.

I fell onto his chest and his grip tightened more. He grabbed me by the jaw making me look at him. His eyes were now filled with rage and thirst to kill me.

"Bitch you don't know how bad I want to see your blood dripping down my hands but I want something from you." He gritted his teeth and I trembled.

"Your hurting me." I choked out. He rolled his eyes and the grip tightened more. "Where's Desmond?" So he actually didn't want to apologize but want to know where his boyfriend is.

"I don't know." Tears were threatening to fall. "Bitch I don't have time to play mind games with you." I tried escaping his grasp but he punched me in the stomach with the hand that left my jaw making my head rest on his shoulder.

My stomach hurt like hell. I felt my dinner wanting to come back and he punched me one more time at my torso . It was hurt like hell.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "He is dead." He tensed up and I used that chance to push him back but as I took my second step he grabbed my dutch braid making me take steps back until my back hit his chest.

I tried grabbing my hair from his hand but it didn't help. He was clearly furious.

People near us looked at us like we were crazy , they continued minding there businesses like nothing is happening. I tried screaming for help but Eros whispered in the crook of my neck. I wish I didn't come here. Why did I believe him.

"Don't you dare or I will kill you." I felt him place a knife at my back. I shook my head 'no' and he whispered. "Good now turn around and kiss me. "Over my dead body."

I spat but he pushed the knife more onto my back making me wince. "I don't mind killing you if that's what you want but don't you want to see Scarlet again." I tensed up and he bit my neck.

He sucked my neck and I wanted to throw up . Scarlet is the only one who has the right to suck my neck. "Now turn around like a good girl and kiss me." I obeyed and turned around making me face him.

I wanted to push him again but he grabbed the back of my neck making his lips meet mine in a fierce kiss. I tried to bite his tougue but he tugged my hair.

He was about to shove his tougue into my mouth when he was pulled away from me and punched in the face. I bent down and clutched my hurting stomach while taking in deep breaths.

I felt Eros groaning loudly onto the ground and I looked at him. He had blood at the side of his lip and a bruised eye. I looked up to thank my savior but my breath hitched.

How did she find me?

Scarlet had a death glare at me and I shivered visibly. She looked at me for a brief second before grabbing her phone and calling someone. "I need you here in ten" I could tell she was mad because of how she was gritting her teeth and clutching her phone.

Scarlet hang up and looked at me for a brief second before scooting down at Eros. " It's time you meet your boyfriend , what's mine is mine." She slapped him lightly on the cheeks before getting up. She looking me up and down looking for something before walking past me.

"Scarlet please listen to me." I ran to her. Tears rolling down my cheeks. She stopped and turned around. She rose one of her perfectly shaped brow at me.

"It's not what it looks like." She closed the distance between us making my heartbeat race. She grabbed me by neck and traced with her index finger where Eros sucked.

"Please let me explain." I breath was becoming heavy and she leaned in down to my ear. Her breath fanned above my ear as I breathed in her intoxicating scent.

I can't believe I was becoming aroused by this. "Get out of here before I wash that pretty mouth of yours with soap." She stepped back and walked away.

I can't believe I'm going to lose her.

Eros's POV

I am going to make sure they pay , I promise that.

********

I actually felt horrible writing this scene.
160k and 4.45k votes thank you guys.