Chapter 19

"Come in" Aiah heard Gwen knocking on the door.

"Hey... are you okay?" Gwen asked while looking at Aiah who's all curled up in bed.

"Nope...I'm having cramps" said Aiah.

"Oh, is it your first day?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah. 'Explains my headache yesterday, I guess..." Aiah said. She sat up and hugged her pillow.

"That explains your mood yesterday..." Gwen added. "She's so annoying!" She mimicked Aiah.

"Haha, and that too." Aiah remembered that. She sighed.

"By the way, what happened?" Gwen sat on Aiah's bed.

Aiah told Gwen what happened yesterday.

"Hmm... She wouldn't last five minutes not talking to you, huh." Gwen commented.

"Yeah. But I felt bad you know. I had to wait for her to apologize first before I realized my mistake."

"I guess, that's normal. Sometimes we let pride control us. Don't feel bad about it. You made a mistake, okay, but you realized you were wrong. Just make sure not to let it take over you again."

"True. Hey, are you leaving now?" Aiah looked at the clock on her bedside table.

"Mom's still preppin' up. So, are you gonna attend your class later?"

"Nope. I don't feel like leaving my bed today."

"Would you like me to get you some breakfast?"

"Thanks, but nah, 'not yet hungry."

"Tell me, how was it with the girls yesterday?" Aiah asked.

"I enjoyed it. The girls were so fun! Would have been perfect though if you and Khae were there. Hope next time we'll get to hang out eight."

"Would love that to happen. Let's set a date. How were Nica and Francheska?" Aiah knows that Nica is crushing on Francheska. Gwen told her."

"I didn't feel any awkwardness last night. I think they're getting more comfortable with each other now."

"And Christine?"

"Pff, negative." Gwen laughed.

"Why? Lindtsey doesn't talk to her still?"

"They did talk to each other, indirectly."

"Christine—" Gwen stopped when they heard Ivy outside.

"Oops, time to go!" 'TTYL."

"Okay. Take care."

"Call us if you need anything.."

"Ok. Thanks, Gwenny!

Gwen just literally closed the door when Aiah received a call from Khae.

"'Morning, beautiful. Where are you?" Khae just arrived at school.

"Good morning, my sunshine! I'm at home."

"You have class at 9 today. Aren't you coming to school?"

"Nope."

"Why? 'You OK? How are you feeling?" Khae asked in a worried tone.

"'Woke up not feeling well. I'm suffering from dysmenorrhea..."