Chapter 31

"OK. You may open your eyes now." Aiah said.

"Wow!" Khae exclaimed when she saw Aiah's gift for her. It's the painting she promised her.

"I'm glad you liked it." Aiah was so pleased to see Khae's reaction.

"Of course! I mean, this is so beautiful. And so special..." said Khae. 

This is me! Khae's eyes were filled with happiness as she looked at the painting.

"This is the best gift I've ever received in my life. Thank you, baby!"

"Hmm, not your car?" Aiah laughed.

"No. This one is priceless. I won't trade this for anything."

The next day...

It's Saturday and the girls decided to hang out at Mezzo.

This is the first time that the eight of them get to bond together.

"Thanks for the treat, guys!" Yves said.

Khae and Aiah told the girls that it'll be all on them.

"Stay happy, MikAiah", Francheska and Nica said.

"Thanks, girls." Aiah smiled at them.

"So, when are you guys gonna tell us that you're officially dating?" Khae asked. She's in the mood to roast the two.

"What dating? We're friends." said Francheska.

"Really? But that's not how we see it, right babe?" Khae looked at Aiah.

"Oh, yeah. When did we see them again?" Aiah was trying to recall the day they saw the two being sweet in public.

"Hey, are you stalking us?"

"Yves, spill the tea. Now is the right time to use that gift." Lindtsey joked.

"Huh? Why me?" Yves looked confused.

"Cos you're the Maritess in this group." Khae teased her.

"Seriously, what's the real score between you two?" asked Christine.

Francheska and Nica looked at each other.

"What?" Khae could not wait any longer.

"We don't have any label." Nica said after a while.

"Actually." Francheska agreed.

"We're just enjoying each other's company." said Nica while looking at Francheska.

"And we're happy with that." Francheska winked.

"Ohh..." The girls weren't expecting that. But they're happy for both of them.

The girls are having fun and they are enjoying each other's  company.

"Why didn't we do this before? I mean, when it was just the four of us, we were happy... But I know we can all agree that it's happier now that we're eight." Yves said.

"True. The more, the merrier. We feel the same." Gwen agreed.

"Let's do this more often." Aiah said.

"Girls, d'you have any plans for the semestral break?" Christine asked.

"Oh! Wait guys, I almost forgot... Before we talk about sem break, may I ask who among you want to join Ms. Campus? It'll be held on the 29th, the last day of this sem. So, that means, you have more than 3 weeks to prepare."