Chapter 70 Tris's POV

I woke up way before my alarm rang.

I tossed and turned for a full five minutes before giving up.

I take my phone and call up Christina, who immediately answers.

Bold is Christina

Hey what's up?

I can't sleep follow me to the nearest supermarket

Lol okay

I'm coming to your place see you in a bit. Bye

Bye

I get my car keys. Coco wakes up thanks to my inability to be quiet. I feed him and take hin along for the ride.

I get him to sit beside me in the car. I turn on the engine and the radio.

Weirdly, Our lawyer made us change the name of this sing so we wouldn't get sued by Fall Out Boy starts to play.

I roll down all the windows except Cocos window and blast the song. I drive to Christina's place along the lonely road.

(*cough* i walk this lonely street on a boulevard of broken dreams cough*)

I get to her place and by that time she's already down waiting for me.
She gets in the car and i drive to the nearest supermarket.

We park the car and walk into the supermarket. We get two basket things for and look around the supermarket.

"Marlene and Lynn likes this," Christina says holding up a poptart. I take five packets and put it in the basket.

She looks at me weirdly and i just shrug my shoulders. "Poptarts are Poptarts."

We continue looking and we get chips, poky ( i hope you guys know what that is?) and other snacks.

We got to the cashier and paid him. I took Coco and Christina took the food.

We dumpe all the food in the trunk and set for home.

"Wanna come to my place to get ready?" I ask Christina.

"Uh i haven't packed yet," she replies.

"I don't mind sneaking into your house and waiting," i say smiling.

She rolls her eyes and mutters a fine. I drive to her house and park.

I tell Coco to be quiet which i hope he understood. We walk in very quietly into her room.

She starts packing her clothes. I soon get bored and decide to sneak into her kitchen.

I take two pieces of kitkat and smuggle it in my pocket. Then i take another one and eat it.

After finishing i go back up into her room to see her writing a note.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Informing my parents not to have a heart attack when they see me missing from mt room on the day I'm supposed to go to a foreign country I've never been to before," she says raising an eyebrow.

"Sheesh calm down don't need to go all sassy on me just asking," she smiles at me sarcastically and sticks tape on the note.

She pastes it on her door and we leave. Thankfully Coco didn't even whimper.

We get into the car and i drive to my place. While driving i start eating the other kitkat that i stole.

"Where'd you get that?" Christina asks.