Chapter 65 Tris's POV

I wake up and get ready. I shower and everything and wear my clothes.

I wear a black shirt with a dolphin design on it. I wear maroon pants and black flats. I clip up half of my hair and feed Coco.

I put him on a leash and bring her for a walk. I woke up earlier today to clear my head and go through the plan.

I slowly walk and in no time find myself in the park. I run around and play with Coco.

He barks playfully and wags his tail left and right. He sticks his tongue out amd pants. I laugh and he licks my cheek.

"Eww Coco!" I laugh and yell at him playfully. He barks at me and smiles a bit.

After a while, he relaxes and we sit  on a bench. I put him on my lap and pat his head.

I scratch under his chin and pat his stomach. He slowly falls asleep on my lap. I look at the scenery and go through my plan.

"Hey! You're that sl*t from school!" Someone yells. I look at her direction and roll my eyes.

"Just shut up Lauren. Like you're any better," I reply back. She looks at Nita and they shake their heads.

"impossible," they said together.

"The truth hurts retards. The truth hurts," I say. They roll their eyes and cross their arms.

"Listen, don't you dare insult me," Nita says.

"And why is that so? You have nothing to say?" I say like I'm talking to a baby.

"Don't push it Tris. My boyfriend's Four. He will do anything to protect me," Nita says.

I stare at her in shock. Four's Nita's boyfriend?! They're dating? When did this happen? It's only been a day!

I feel like punching Four in that sexy face of his. He's dating someone he despised?!

I hate him. He can go and die for all I care. He can go to hell. I was doing my plan to get him back to me.

And now, that'll never happen because he's dating her. I might never get Four back.

Sure she's an idiot but she's gorgeous!

"Okay. You think I care? I think it's given that we're not dating anymore," I tell them annoyed.

"See you in school single little 5 year old," And with that they leave.

They know exactly the right spot to hit me. That's bad. I can't show that I care for Four. I guess I won't go with the plan anymore.

I pat Coco's head and he wakes up. He licks my hand and I put him on the floor.

I run back home. Coco heading in front of me. We get home and I lay on my bed.

Coco jumps onto my bed and lies beside me. He cuddles and nudges his nose in my sides. He licks me and I laugh and laugh.

"Thanks Coco. You always know how to cheer me up," I say getting my bag. He barks at me and I pat his head and feed him a few more dog biscuits and leave.

I reach school almost instantly and I soon find myself taking books from ky locker.

Lynn comes over and she gives me the camera. "I don't wanna hold it," she says shoving it in my face.

I bring her to the toilet but on the way, I see Tobias and Nita kissing. Nita is pressing Tobias against her locker.

I stand there for half a second just disguised, angry, jealous and annoyed by it.