Chapter 62 Tris's POV

Soon, classes finish and it's time for lunch. Dauntless Cake time! I get to the canteen and everyone is crowding around the score board for the fear landscape.

How come I didn't know that it would show during recess? Anyways, I don't bother on it first. I get my food and sit with the gang.

"Not gonna look now either?" Lynn asks. I shake my head.

"It's such a drag," I reply. She nods her head in agreement.

As recess passes by, there are less people around the board. We eat our food and crowd around it.

Four- 4 fears    8 minutes 38 seconds

Tris- 7 fears 15 minutes 14 seconds

Christina- 17 fears  33 minutes 9 seconds

Will- 20 fears 37 minutes 45 seconds

Shauna- 18 fears 32 minutes 58 seconds

Zeke- 19 fears 36 minutes 3 seconds

Marlene- 16 fears 1 second

Uriah- 21 fears 43 minutes 0 seconds

Lynn- 13 fears 24 minutes 16 seconds

Caleb- 13 fears 21 minutes 8 seconds

I find my name and am in a complete shock when I see the number of fears I have. SEVEN?! ONLY?!

Then, I look at the rest. Tobias has Four shuckin' fears? FOUR?!

"HEY! WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE FOUR FEARS?" I ask him. He smirks.

"And can I know why you're called- ooh," realisation hits me. He has Four fears. So he's Four. Wow okay.

"Do you understand?" He asks like I'm a toddler.

"Oh shut up you shank," I tell him. He laughs a little.

"Slinthead," he calls me. I laugh with him and we all go to class.

"Hey Uriah, why do you and Zeke have so many fears?" I ask him.

"Yeah! You guys suck! I wonder what they were," Marlene says. We laugh and they roll their eyes.

"I know what Zeke's is!" Uriah says. "To never meet a Unicorn!" We all burst out laughing. Zeke stands there and waiting for us to calm down.

"And what's yours? Everybody knowing that you have a pajama with rainbow coloured unicorn poop as a design?" Zeke asks 'innocently'.

"Oooooooooooh. BURNNNN!" We all rub it into Uriah's face.

"Is that true though?" I ask Zeke. He just shakes his head in reply.

"The less you know, the better." Woah. Okay. I am. I don't even. I can't even. What.

The rest of them raise and eyebrow at Uriah. All he says is, "One fear down 20 more to go." We all laugh at that one.

We go to the lockers and take our staff. I open mine and on top of the pile of disorganised books lay a note.

It read,

If you want your precious book back, meet me at the address given below. I will give you no problem if you follow whatever I say. Come at 4 o'clock.

Address: Black & White Estate, 010436, Candor Road, Avenue 1

Love,