Chapter 21 Tobias's POV

"I know where Clarissa will be hiding." I say. She might think I know nothing of it but I know everything about this house because I went with mum to choose the house that day becaz I was the only one free.

I picked that room specially for her. Just for that small special room.

"Follow me." I say as I turn around. (Lol get the reference there?"

They follow behind as I walk towards her room. We enter it and I walk towards her cupboard. They follow behind.

"What are you gonna do? Open the cupboard and jump into the world of Narnia?" Uriah sayed very sarcastically.

"Nope. We'll be going to the world beside it." I say and start drinning. Nive come back Tobias.

I feel for the indent and then open the door. I hear a chorus of 'woahs'. I crawl inside because only someone clarissa's height can walk in it. The rest follow behind

Tris walks though but she's bending her head quite a bit.

Then I see the pile of soft toys.  The perfect place to hide.

"Go search for her inside there." I whisper to Tris.She looks a bit confuses like she was about to ask me if she could fit in there.

She walks to it. Stands there for a while.

"Come out we know you're here." She says. But she gets silence as a reply.

"Ok if you say so but I'm going to make a mess!" Then she starts dismantling the pile of toys.

"Fine you found me..." Clarissa admits as she steps out of the pile.

"I thought you didn't know about this place. And to think I would win the game!" She complains.

"Yeah yeah come let's go find the rest. Wonder where they hid." I ask them but they don't know either.

"Let's go ask everyone to see if they know where the rest are." Tris suggests.

"Good idea! My girl's so smart!" I burst out

Oops I didn't mean to say that. And then I realise that Zeke, Uriah and Clarisaa stare at me while Tris starts blushing.

" Oh Yeah did we tell you guys that we like each other?" We say at the same time.

"Wooow I soooo saw that comimg." Clarissa says.

"Yeah like it was so obvious! Now we can let our ship set sail!" Uriah and Zeke squeals. The rest of us just look at them like they are crazy which they are.

"Ok let's go!" Tris says ending the topic.