Chapter 39 Tobias's POV

"Im home mom!" I shout when I enter the door to my home. I don't hear a reply.

"Mom I'm back from school!" I yell again. Still no reply. I run to the kitchen and see that she's not there.

I run to her room and then search the whole house! She's gone. Maybe she 'poofed' like in gone. Ok now in no time for humour Tobias! (Get that reference I did there. ;) )

I call her number and she picks up.

"Mom where are you? Where's Clarissa?" I ask her.

"Shut up you little piece of trash. I have your stupid mother and your precious little sister and I won't be afraid to hurt them if you know what I mean." Then HE puts down the phone.

Oh god know Marcus has them. I don't know where he is and what he has done to them. What do I do? I think to myself out loud. I let out a frustrated sigh.

Oh I know! I'll ask Tris. But, what if she gets hurt? Okay I can't let that happen so I'll call Zeke and Uriah to come over!

I immediately call them and soon they reach my place. I explain to them what has happened and they gasp from time to time.

"Why not you contact the police?" Zeke says.

"Oh yeah why didn't I think of that?" I say.

"Because you're stupid, duh!" Uriah says like complete bimbo.