Chapter 12 Tris's POV

Clarissa is a nice girl. I asked Four how old she is and I can't believe that she's 11. She acts towards Four like a eight year old and it's cute.

"Soo, what do you guys wanna do?" Four asks while dragging the 'so'.

"How about... A game of Candor or Dauntless!" Uriah suggests.

"Wow for the first time you actually said something useful. " Zeke says abit shocked. We all start laughing and I feel like falling and laughing because my stomach hurts so bad now after all that laughing.

"Ok let's stop and start playing Candor or Dauntless!" Christina says and the laughter immediately stops. We walk towards Four's room and sit on the floor.

His room is big! He has a flat screen television that is facing his bed that is covered in black sheets and beside the television there's a big study table filled with books.

On the other sife of the TV there is a door made of wood that leads to the bathroom. On the side of his study table is a huge clear glass door.

It lets in the sun rays that fill the room. On the side of the glass door are black curtains that are tied up neatly. Beyond  the glass door is a white balcony.

There is a black table with two chairs at the side of it. There is a huge plant at the side of the balcony and there is a 'hole' that has stairs which leads down to the next room which I guess is the living room but at the moment it is locked.

The potted plant is actually hiding a link between Four's room and Clarissa's room. And I think it is endless like that.

"Your room is beautiful" Everyone says except for the three idiots, Four, Zeke and Uriah. We call them that now because only they can understand each other.

Four comes in the circle and sits with an empty bottle in his hand.