Chapter 10 Evelyn's POV

"Hello. It's nice to meet you! I'm Evelyn. Four's mother. I'll be serving lunch. You all can sit wherever you feel comfortable. And To- Four put your bag back in your room." I say. He walks off heading towards his room and everybody sits.

Tobias asked me to call him Four around his friends. He says he'll tell them himself when the time is right. I thought about it but I agreed. If his friends were to know his real name it should be him to tell them.

I start laying out all the food. I forget to take out one plate for Clarissa. I quickly get back to get another plate.

"Uhh, excuse me but why did you take out one extra plate?" Tris says obviously the question was directed at me but Zeke answers for me.

" Tobias has a little sister. He also has an older brother and a younger one too.But the younger one is older than his sister. And only he and his younger sister are at home for lunch.Oh! And I think you should call her Evelyn. She requests everbody to call her that."

I smile at Zeke and thank him with my smile. I look at Tris and her expression shows that she's getting in the information like a puzzle piece. Then she looks at me and grins.

"Well if you insist on calling you Evelyn then why not. " Just then, Tobias walks in and sits on the empty space between Zeke and Tris.

"What's for lunch mum?"

"Homemade burger and chocolate cake. Your sister's and your favourite."

"Oh yah Tris. Did I tell you I have a-" but Tris cuts him off.

"I know. Zeke told me because I asked Evelyn why she layed out an extra plate." He just nods.

Then, like on cue, Clarissa walks in.

"Four!" She almost literally screams out and hugs him. Her smile is so cute and their love too.

"Hello my little angle. How was school?"

"Good! I made alot of new friends and my best friend is still in my class!" She says out excited.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Hey Four, who is she?" she says letting go of their embrace and points towards Tris.

"She's new in our school. Now she's my friend and she'll be hanging out often with us." Clarissa walks towards her. She looks like she's examining her when she says,

"Nice to meet you! Hope you like the hamburger my mum made!  It really tastes good!"

"Really? Then I can't wait! Let's eat!" She says playfully. Clarissa sits between Tobias and I and all of us start eating the hamburger.