Chapter 69 Tris's POV

The Ball ended and we gathered at Zeke and Uriah's place.

We all came in, the boys drunk, Lynn and Christina barely sober and Marlene high on Pepsi.

In our fancy clothes, we all collapsed on Zeke and Uriah's shared bedroom floor.

"What do my favourite bestied wanna do?!" Uriah asked. I can't stand him i swear.

Just for a while, everyone was silent, too busy thinking. "I can't thinkkk!!!" Zeke whines, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, i mean how can you think if you don't have a brain?" Four asks casually.

Uriah crawls over to Zeke and starts to knock on his head.

"WOAH! You can even hear the hollowness!" He insists.

"Dude! I CAN HEAR IT TOO!" Tobias adds in. We all start laughing like complete maniacs.

Well,all except Zeke who sat there pouting like a two year old.

"At least he has enough common sense to know that was an insult," Lynn continues.

We burst into louder fits of laughter. We slowly stop and that's when Christina decides it's the perfect moment to yell truth or dare.

"Truth and dare are for wuss," Zeke says. "IS YOU A WUSS?!"

"WHA?! WHY?!" Christina yells back.

"Never have i ever is much better! And more Dauntless!" Four explains.

We all settle for a hood game for never have i ever.

"Never have i ever drawn on paper in class," Caleb starts.

Everyone takes a chug from the coca cola. "Dude you have no life. You is a wuss." Will says. We all nod in agreement.

"Never have i ever worn a bra," Caleb says. The girls, Zeke and Tobias take a chug. The rest of the guys take a chug

Wait. WAIT A MINUTE.

"What okay i knew you guys have worn a dress but a bra?" Uriah asks casually. My idiot boyfriend and his idiot friend everyone.

"Please explain." I ask calmly. I'm not even surprised anymore. Just very... umm curious.

"Long night," Zeke says.

"We don't talk about it." Tobias continues. Okay now I'm worried.

We continue like this until it's twelve. By then, I'm the first to throw up and Zeke, Four and Uriah are even beyond drunk.

"TRISSYYYYYYY! I WANNA GO HOOOOME!" Tobiaa says like a three year old.

"We're going home. Bye guys!" I wave at them as i drag Tobias out the house.

"WAIT I HAVENT SAID BYE TO ZEKE YETTT!" Tobias yells and runs to Zeke.

They give each other kisses on their cheeks and wave before Tobias runs to me.

I internally groan. Tobias and I walk back home together.

We walk on the pavement along the road. Trees and tall street lamps line the empty streets. The sound of crickets fill the air as you hear the occasional rustle of leaves when the wind blows slowly.

He's do annoying drunk i just want to face palm the floor.

He rants for like the whole trip back home. Something about Pizzas that have to thick crusts.

"Do you love me?" I suddenly ask him. He immediately shuts up and stops walking.

After realising that i stop walking, a few steps in front of him. He looks at me, not answering. Almost like hesitation.

"Yap! Why?" He asks.

"Then please shut up."

We walk back to his house in silence. We reach aftera considerably long walk.

I take his house keys from him and unlock the door.

"Bye," I say.

He puts hid hand beside my head. Trapping me between the door and him.

He slowly leans in and kisses me.
I taste the terrible, disgusting taste of beer but ignore it.

His kiss is surprisingly soft and light. I kiss him back and we do this for about a good minute.

"Bye Tris." He says as he gently closes his house door. I walk over to mine amd sleepily go to my room.

I sleepily feed my dog before i sleepily go to bed. I set my alarm early for tomorrow.

Cos we're going SINGAPORE!! I'm so freaking excited!

Once i hit the bed I'm out like a light.