Chapter 50 Marlene's POV

After lunch at Tris's place, we head off to the mall. I hope she doesn't realise that we all 'forgot' her birthday. She probably does though.

Soon, we reach and park the car. "Let's go and stop by tge Dauntless Diner first. I think we should finally introduce Tris to Daunltess Cake." Shauna says. We all nod in agreement.

When we finally get a table, a waitress comes to take our order and leaves. We talk about the ball that's coming up and then our cake comes.

We eat and talk. Actually, Christina talks. Just then, the dude that Shauna knocked into like a few days ago comes up.

"Hey!" He says. "Hi.." I say unexcited. Ge rolls his eyes and turns back to Tris.

Ooooo, somebody's bitten by the love bug. "Tris, I was wondering..." He scratches the back of his neck as he trails off.

"You were wondering?" Tris questions him. He gulps and looks away. "I was wondering if you want more cake?" He says and smiles cheekily.

"I would love to but, I think we gotta go now." She replies. Hiw can she say no to Dauntless Cake? Ew.

"Okay then. Bye see you around." He says walking off. Tris looks at us with the 'can we go now?' face so we nod.

Soon, we find ourselves walking towards the fandom shop. When I see it. The damn guys are over there! With bags in their hands! Aw come on! They didn't buy her gifts until now. Great.

Christina suddenly jumps up in front of Tris. I think she saw them too. Well they're gonna be dead meat when I get to them.

"I think, we should go to the clothes shop first. Maybe go look some clothes for the ball." Christina says. I look at Tris and she contemplates with herself.

"I don't care, I'm dragging you there." Christina says. Tris sighs and mutters a fine.

"Lynn! You are following me to the toilet!" I say loud enough for only the group to hear. Lynn groans but agrees anyways.

Then, we leave. "We aren't going to the toilet right?" She says pointing at the guys. I nod in agreement.

"I am going to kill you slintheads!" Lynn yells at the idiots.

"Woah woah. Calm down. What's happening?" Zeke says. I roll my eyes

"Remember we are distracting Tris today! And you shanks are supposed to be decorating the house not last minute goft shopping!" I scold them raising my hands at the last part.

"Okay Relax. Did she see us?" Four asks. Lynn smirks and crosses her arms.

"You better hope not." She replies. I nod my head. Uriah sighs and shakes his head like he's saying no.

"I told you guys to buy her a gift in advance" He says shaking his finger.

"Oh puh-lease. Talk for yourself." Zeke rolls his eyes.

"At least I'm done!" He yells back. Lynn and I look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Listen, we don't have time for your klunk. Just be quick and get out of here. Okay?" Lynn says. We walk off before they can object.

"Okay!" Four shouts. All of a sudden, an announcement.

"Please do not shout in this building. Thank you." Lynn and I look at each other and laugh like maniacs all the way to the store.

After a lot of shopping we finally go home! Well technically we go to Tris's house but you get the point.

We pull into the driveway and hop out of the car. You better hope that the guys remembered to decorate the house. Or at least get it decorated enough.

I cross  my fingers as Tris leads us to the front door.

pleasedontbestupidpleasedontbestupidpleasedontbestupid  I repeat inside my head real fast..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry u haven't updated in awhile! This year, I'm having this major exam so I really need to study so I didn't really update.

Second of all! Don't spoil The Maze runner for me I haven't even started on the scorch trials. I'm gonna start it when I finish Fangirl :) Sadly, I'm probably nevr gonna get the Divergent CD so imma just cry in a corner.

See you soon! <4