Chapter 26 Uriah's POV

"Uriah! Zeke! Shauna! marlene! Christina! Will! Clarissa! The house is on fire! Evacuate now!" I hear a loud-no, not just loud, a blood curdling scream.

I know that voice. I grab Marlene's hand and run down the stairs to find the rest running down with me.

"Did you find Lynn? What if she gets trapped in the fire!" I almost shout. I see Clarissa at the corner of my eye and she doesn't seem to care.

"I can't believe you believe him. The house is not on fire. Do you smell smoke? NO! Do you see fire? NO! And Lynn is right there!" Clarissa scolds us as she points at the sofa.

Lynn is sitting over there laughing at our stupidity.  I heave a sigh of relief. Yet i growl with anger.He really scared me. I hear a chorused breath. We all got fooled by him.

"Come let's go sit with Lynn." Tris says. We sit on the sofa when Tris and Four stand up.

"Okay guys listen we have something to tell you." Tris says. What could it be. They scan our faces and Four suddenly speaks.

"Tris and I are in a relationship." He says. He tries to hide the smile that lit up on his face but he couldn't conceal it. They look at each othet but then at us. Clarissa, Zeke and I already know about it.

Everyone starts clapping and talking with huge smile on their faces.

I look at Zeke and he looks at me. We smile at each other excited about their relation. I nod and suddenly someone sequels louder than Zeke does.

"Oh my god come down Christina." Marlene says.

"I can't help it! My ship has set sail! What should our ship's name be?"

"Ooh ooh I know!" Zeke says excitedly as he raises one of his arms and flails it around.

"What!" Christina almost shouts.

"Fourtris!" He screams. I grin. Oh Zeke. Same old Zeke. But I can't help but be excited too.

"How come you never asked me if I was okay with it?" I know that voice too much. It's Evelyn's. I turn around and see her walking elegantly towards us with her arms crossed. Behind her walks Jack and Max.

"Oh yah! Mum, will you allow me and Tris to date?" Four asks.

I wonder if he told her about his secrets. I wonder if she knows his real name. I wonder if she knows about Marcus. I wonder if she knows that I know. Or Zeke knows.

"Of course I don't mind! But does her mother know about this?" Evelyn asks. They shake their heads.

"I'm afraid not." Tris says.

"But I was planning to have you over for dinner today. I told my mother about it and she's fine with it but I haven't told my family which includes her the news yet. I'm plannimg to tell them during dinner when you and To-Four are around." Tris informs her. She nods her head.

"Okay then. But Four and I will have to come back home by nine." Evelyn concludes.  Tris nods and holds up her phone.

"Hey mum, yeah they said they can come. Yeap. Uhuh. Yeah but they have to be back home by nine. Okay. Okay bye mum!"Tris hangs up.

"She said it was okay and that you'll can come and go anytime you'll want." Tris says and then smiles warmly.

"How about now?" Evelyn asks.

"Why not? Anyways my hiuse literally right across the street at Dauntless drive."

"Okay then children get ready." All of them except Four scramble up to their rooms.

" Bye guys!" Four waves us good bye. We wave back and walk out of our house walk to our cars and part to our seperate ways.