Chapter 56 Tris's POV

When we reach the outside of the wards, I see all their parents, Cara, Jack, Max and Clarissa.

"Where is he?" Me and all the other girls say. Obviously talking about their individual boyfriends.

"Isn't that a stupid question?" Cara asks raising a brow. I raise a brow at her, "Fine, I'll be more specific. Who is in which room?" I ask in obvious annoyance in my voice.

"Room 464, Four. Room 465, Uriah and Zeke and Room 463, Will." Clarissa says. Nice memory you got there.

I run into Tobias's room while the rest, except Lynn, runs to their biyfriend's room. I burst into the door and see him laying there, lifeless.

Wires, hooked all over him. He looks asleep, almost so that if I were to make a single sound, even the faintest sound of walking footsteps, he would wake up.

I walk over to him and pull a chair to sit on. I clasp his hands in mine. I let my occasional tears fall onto the bed. Slowly, I start sobbing.

It feels so cold not being able to cry on his chest. Not able to hug him, kiss him nor even exchange a few words.

I wipe my tears and look at him. The wire in his arm is giving him blood. Doesn't seem like much blood.

I look at the heart monitor and observe his slow, yet regular heart beats. I see the other wires all over him and how dirty his face is.

What did he even do to get into an accident? Must have been driving fast again. I sigh and place my head over his heart.

I fall asleep listening to his heart.

Shauna's POV (This chapter changes POV aloa lot)

When we enter the room, Zeke and Uriah are lying on beds next to each other. My eyes start to water and my vision becomes blurry.

I look at Marlene whose in the same state of shock as I am. I hug her and sob on her shoulder. She does the same to me.

"Shauna, Marlene," I hear a soft croak. I turn at their directions to See Zeke and Uriah awake.

Zeke's POV

Upon seeing us, Marlene and Shauna's face lights up like a Christmas tree. Shauna comes rushing to me and Marlene runs over to Uriah.

"I'm so glad you're okay! How do you feel? Are you okay?" Shauna bombards me with questions.

I chuckle and reply, "Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit sore."

"That's like my tough little boy!" She says jokingly.  I laugh with her. We look over at Marlene and Uriah.

They are kissing. "Gosh Marlene! Uriah just got out from an accident! Give him a break!" I hear shauna say.

They pull apart and Uriah smirks while Shauna blushes. We giggle and look at each other.

Gosh Shauna's beautiful. I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiles and blushes. Iean in to kiss her before we get rudely interrupted,

"Gosh Shauna! Zeke just got out from an accident! Give him a break!" Marlene says mockingly. We roll our eyes and watch them stick their tongues out at us.

We ignore them and we all engage in a conversation. And of course, if you are in a conversation with Zeke and Uriah you'd probably laugh or hit them in the head;which is exactly what they did.

Christina's POV

When I dash into the room, my body floods with relief. On the bed, Will is eating at a sitting position. I heave a sigh of relief and slowly walk towards him.