Chapter 67 Tris' s POV

I wake up and remember the events from yesterday. I smile and stuff my face in a pillow.

I get up and get ready for school. Oh wait, no school. Today's the Grand Ball so all schools are cancelled.

I get out of the shower and wear home clothes. Then, Christina calls.

She tells me to leave immediately and go to her house. I don't even want to change my clothes.

So, I walk to Christina's house in my pjs. She opens her house door and laughs at me.

"Everyone else is here. In nice clothes. Did you bring your dress and jewellery?" She asks me.

I show her my plastic bag and she sighs. "Yeah, you forgot to tell me." I tell her.

She smiles sheepishly and we walk into her house. Nothing really surprising, it's a normal house.

But apparently, that wasn't it.

When we got to her room, we went into another room from her toilet. There was a door which could be mistaken as a cupboard door.

But instead of a cupboard, it led us to a room half the size of her room.

A walk in closet.

I felt like obe of barbie's friends in that room. Except, Christina hates pink, so the room is a light shade of purple and a light blue floor.

There were several racks separated for events. Afew racks for home clothes, outside clothes and more.

On the other side of the room were cabinets and two dressing tables. I'll take it as the cupboard are filled with accessories.

The girls were looking at their jewellery for the ball and comparing it with the ones Christina already had.

"Let's go for breakfast, Tris is finally here." Christina says.

"Is she planning to eat breakfast like that?" Shauna asks. I remember I'm in my pjs and laugh.

"I'll give you clothes. Go and choose." Christina gestures. The girls shuffle out of the room.

I pick a black top (rare to find black in Christina wardrobe) and pastel blue jean shorts. I open up some of jer cabinets and wear black sneakers.

I get out of the room. I hate it. I don't like the feeling I get there. I don't want to be barbie. Or barbie's bimbotic friend.

I want to be me.

And this, is me. Christina's room doesn't has any books. She borrows them from libraries and friends. Her room is full on fan merchandise.

I love it.

We all get to Christina's car. "Where you guys wanna eat?" Christina asks.

"PANCAKE PARADISE!" Marlene yells.

"Ow. No need to scream," Lynn says hitting her on the head. She gives the puppy face and rubs her head.

"I'm surrounded by retards," I mumble.

"What was that?" Lynn asks innocently.

"Nothing," I reply.

"I thought so," Lynn says smirking.

"TO PANCAKE PARADISE IT IS!" Christina announces.

We all cheer. She turns on the car and drives off.

In the end by Linkin Park comes on. Lynn and I scream the lyrics of the song and headbang.

"I hate metal and rock," Shauna says covering her ears.