Chapter 42 Clarissa's POV

They beat up mom and soon they'll do the same to me. I'm scared. When will Tobias and Jack and Max come. When will mom wake up? Will she ever wake up? Will they ever come? Will Jeanine and Marcus kill me, kill us?

Mom has blood all over her back and shirt. Maybe there is a first aid kit in the toilet. I run up to it and start rummaging the cabinet. Nothing. Only tooth past and tooth brush and a comb.

I sigh and walk over to mom. I pick up one of the matress and put it ontop of the other. I slowly drag mom ontop of them.

I lift up the back of her shirt and cry in horror. There is blood all over and cuts and bruises as well. I take the tissue from the toilet wet it and slowly wipe her back and then try to stop the blood flow.

The small cuts stop bleeding quickly, but I can't stop the blood flow for the bigger cuts. I then lay her there and wait for her to wake up. If she ever will.

I lie on the floor next to her. It's cold hard and uncomfortable. Will they really hit me too? Will they kidnap the rest? OH NO WHAT ABOUT THE REST?

Are they going to hit them with a belt to and kick them until they fall unconscious? Are they even going to kidnap them? Are they finding out how to save us?

           -------Page Break-------

Evelyn's POV

I wake up and I feel and excruciating pain in my back. I'm lying on my stomach. I move my head around and I see Clarissa laying on the cold hard floor.

She gave me the matress to lay on didn't she... She's so sweet. A smile creeps up on my face.

"Clarissa," I say. My voice coarse and cold.

Her head immediately turns to my direction and she smiles. She runs up to me and gives me a soft hug.

She sighs in relief. I guess she had half a mind thinking that I couldn't make it.

I slowly shift myself to the end of the matress and pat on the empty space. She lies down with me and hugs her pillow, not being able to hug me.

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess." I apologise.

"You don't have to. It's not your fault that you unknowingly married an idiot that abuses and hits people he doesn't like with belts." She says like she's stating a fact.

I smile and run my fingers through her blonde hair. Just like mine. Her dimples appear, that she got from me. And the same mesmerising blue eyes that Tobias has stares into mine.

I know what she's doing. She's asking me.

"I don't know when we will get out out of here dear." I 'reply'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peoples. I feel so powerful like I can ruin your lives with just one sentence. xD Anyways any ideas? Please comment if you want to share them with me and please vote! :)

Byee! <4