Chapter 37 Tris's POV

I sing problem by Ariana Grande. When I finish the whole class stands up and gives us a standing ovation! I smile and all of ud hold hands and bow.

"Wow Tris! That was amazing!" All of them except Tobias screams.

"I told yah she was- is amazing!" Tobias says. I roll my eyes and give him a peck on the cheek. After that the rest of tge groups perform and then the bell rings.

I laugh and then run out of the classroom and wait as Caleb unlocks his car and I jump in.

"Go brother!" I say as I point ahead. He laughs and starts driving.

"Uh Beatrice," Caleb says

"Yas?" I say making the 'a' sound like 'u' in umbrella.

"I'm not sure if I am okay with Marcus being Tobias's father."

"Oh great. Why? You think he'll abuse me? You think he'll hurt me?" I almoat shout.

"Don't you think that if he wanted to hurt me he would already have?"

                              ----

Caleb's  POV

She's right. I don't know why I wasn't thinking that. He's been with her since young.  If we wanted to hurt her, he would already have.

Soon we pull into our houses' parking lot and I park my car. She runs home and screams, "I'm back mum!"

"Ok dear get ready for lunch." Mum says.

I eun up to my  room and place my bag beside my table and I take out my picture book. It contains pictures of me, Tris and Tobias.

Sometimes we're alone,sometimes Tris and I are together. Sometimes they are together or Tobias and I are together  and some all three of us. The rest are all of our to families or my family.

"Caleb! Lunch!" Beatrice shouts. I quickly close the book and change clothes. I run downstairs in my burmudas and surfer shirt.

"What's for lunch?" I ask.

"Well I ordered Chinese food today." amum says. Yes! Chinese food. I love Chinese food.

I open up my packet and see hot crispy friend noodles waiting to be eaten. I engulf my crispy fried noodles and soon I finish it by drinking the soup. I throw my packet in the dustbin and put my fork and spoon in washing.

"Bye!" I say as I run up to my room. I want to finish up my homework as soon as possible. I start my math and quickly finish it up then Bio. I had to do some research in order to get the answer. Then I finish up Chemistry and I'm free!

I decide to call up Edward.

"Hey dude." Edward says.

"Hi."

"Come over I'm bored." I whine.

"Sure be there soon." He says and then hangs up. Finally some company.

Soon he arrives and I 'introduce' my mother to him although she already kniws who it is and we go up to my room and start playing GTA.