Chapter 17 Tobias's POV

When Zeke spins the bottle it lended on Lynn. She picked Dauntless and she waa forced to go to Jack when he came back home and tell him that he was hot.

At that exact moment he came back from school and Lynn stood up and awaited him outside his room. She told him and he just told her to back off.

Next Lynn spun the bottle and it lended on Shauna. She's really dauntless but when it comes to Candor or Dauntless she's always a pansycake. So she picks Candor. Poor her she has to play a game of 'Bed wed or dead'.

"Wed Tris Bed Zeke and kill Will". She said. Then she spins and guess who's the lucky person it lends on? This guy!

"Candor or Dauntless?"Shauna asks.

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to kiss Tris on the lips." I stiffen. WHAT? I hardly even know her now Shauna wants me to kiss her! And on the lips!

I look at Tris and she's just staring at Shauna. Shauna's smiling like she's so proud of herself. Well she shouldn't be!

I look back at Tris and she stares back. Everyone else is quiet.

"Come on! Get it over and done with!" Uriah says. I stare at him then walk towards Tris.

Then my lips meet hers. We kiss. Her lips are soft and gentle moving in slow motions. Then, I realise that we've been kissing for awhile and I pull back.

I walk back over to my seat and everyine is staring in shock with their mouths open. I glance at Tris and she's looking at the ground trying to cover her face. Because she's blushing too hard.

I think I might like her. Could she like me too? I guess I'll have to wait and see. I think to myself.  I hope she likes me. I realised that I like her.

"Shall we continue?" I say trying to break the awkward silence. Then I spin the bottle and it lends on Will.

He picks Candor. I ask him who he has the biggest crush on in the room.

"Christina." I can't believe it! Christina! Well I know where this is going.

Then he spins the bottle and as if like it's fate it lends on Christina.

"Candor."

"Who would you want to kiss the last in this room?"

"Well isn't that obvious! Uriah duh!" She says stating it like a fact.

"Why? Aren't I irresistible?"

"No!" All of us except Marlene shout.

"I would pick you as the first person I would kiss." Marlene says before she gives him a peck on the cheek. The whole group starts 'Awwing'.

Right after that we realise that all of is have made our turns. We go and check on Clarissa.