Chapter 18 Clarissa's POV

Finally! I'm finished with homework! Then I get up from my chair and clean up my table.

"Hey my little angle." Tobias suddenly says walking into my room with his friends.

"Hi! I just finished my homework!"

"Great! Let's play something!" Uriah almost literally yells.

"How about hide and seek? It's a good game for a house this big!" I exclaim. They all nod in agreement.

"Let's go and see if Jack and Max wanna play too!" I suggest.

"No before we came in your room we checked on them and they are busy doing homework so..." Tobias finishes.

"Ok then! Let's go outside and settle who wants to be the seeker!" I say. I rush outside with the rest of them.

"We'll be it!" Zeke and Uriah shout at the same time.

"Ok count till 20  while then we'll hide." I say then quickly run off. I know the perfect place to hide.

I go into my room and open the secret compartment beside my cupboard. It's well hiden and I go in. That place is where I go when I feel bored or sad or angry and calm and vent my anger and cry in there.

I know that not even Tobias would be able to find me in here. But just in case, I hide with all my toys trying to make them cover me. But before that I turn on the fan. It will be a long wait and I'm bound to be perspiring soon.After that I settle down at my position.

Then, I wait.