Chapter 23 Tobias's POV

"How about we split up?We have 1..2..3 We have 9 people.  We can split up into teams of 2. And Clarissa can follow me" I suggest.

"It's a good idea but, it won't be fun." Clarissa says.

" I agree with Clarissa but yet who cares about fun? WE ARE GOING TO WIN!" Uriah suddenly jumps in and says.

"Ok I've got an idea. We shall vote for ideas. Who votes for Clarissa's idea raise up your hand." Tris decides to end the argument and solves the whole issue. Then Christina, Uriah and Shauna raises their hand.

"Ok then majority wins and the majority votes for Four's idea." Tris declares. We split up into teams of two with Clarissa with me and Tris. Will and Christina team up while Shauna and Zeke team up and so does Marlene and Uriah.

"Wait! Before we leave, can I just say that I shouldn't be in your team but in another person's." Clarissa says out of the blue.

"Why?" I question her. She just replies me by glaring at me.

"What? I'm just asking!" I say.

"Because, you know this place well enough already and I should go with another team so that I can guide them through any places they have missed out." Clarissa replies.

"Woah not bad. Okay fine who will take in Clarissa in their team?"

"I will!" Zeke immediately shoots up his hands and starts flailing it all around.

"Okay relax. Clarissa you will be in Zeke and Shauna's team okay?"

"Okay." ( Lol reminds me of a book ^-^ )

She walks over to them and we decide on a plan. Zeke's team will ask Max while Uriah's team will ask Jack. After that according to whatever information they get, they will search places near the mentioned area. Whatever information anyone gets will hve to inform everyone in any way.

While then, Tris and I will look around the living room and then the book room. If we don't find her from there, we can search wherever we like.

After everything is settled. We split up. Tris and I start walking towards the living room.

"Hey mum. Have you seen Lynn anywhere?" I say as I glance through the whole of the living room.

"No dear. Are you all still playing hide and seek?"

"Yeah all of us have been found but only Lynn is left."

"Okay have fun. After that, the pol-" She stops there. Why?

"What were you saying?" I ask her. A worried expression makes way onto her face. Oh no is she talking about the visit? She must have forgot Tris is with me!

"Why are you both silent?" Tris asks. Oh no that curiosity of hers is kicking in.

"Uhh she was just saying that the policy of our house is to treat guests better than treating family but she must have thought something to make her forget what she was saying." I say and give her a small smile trying to cover up for my mum.

Tris nods but doesn't look convinced. She doesn't seem to care now and changes the topic.