Chapter 54 Tris's POV

I haven't been keeping up with my fandoms, so I've decided to spend the whole day camping out in my room. It's Saturday and it's 10 o' clock so I've got literally 24 hours.

I get the food and drinks I need. Water, 7up, chocolate, potato chips and food left over from yesterday. I chunk them on the corner of my table and take out my Maroon laptop.

I go to Wattpad to check on my story. I haven't updated in a few weeks. Oops. I have tons of comments asking me to update. I laugh it off and start with my The Fault In Our Stars fanfiction. By 10.30 a.m I'm done with two full chapters.

I then read my Percy Jackson comments and decide on what next to write. ( I have not read Percy Jackson! I have added it just so that more of you can relate to the story)  By 11 o' clock,

I'm done with 3 chapters.

Then, I eat a small piece of the huge chunk of Hershey's chocolate. I rest my eyes and look at Coco. He's still asleep. I sigh and and drink a glass of water. After that I start to write my The Maze Runner Fanfiction.

(I am at Scorch Trials. NO SPOILERS!!!)

I write a lot for that Fanfic and by the time I finish my fifth chapter it is exactly 12 o' clock. I sigh and lay on my bed. I hear a small bark and I look towards Coco's direction. Finally! He's awake.

From a small cupboard that was empty before, I take out dog food. I put it in his bowl and watch him eat it. One day, I'll train him to do great things. All by myself. Anyways, ge finishes eating in a while and I decide to play with him.

I chase him around my room for long enough to feel tired. Then, I let him rest and go on my instagram. I look at thousands of The Fault in Our Stars posts and screen capture them. I've laughed on the bed a hundred times.

After that I go on Google and search for my favourite books. My eyes widen when I type in The Maze runner. I immediately grab my phone and call Christina.

"Hello?" - Christina

"Christina!" -Tris

"What?" -Christina

"The Maze Runner is coming out as a movie!" -Tris

"Oh my god! Really?!" -Christina

"Would I lie to you about Fandoms? And it comes out on 19th September!" -Tris

"Oh my god! We have to go see it!" -Christina

"Of course we are!" -Tris

"Can I come over?" Christina

"Sure." -Tris

"Okay. See you in a bit." -Christina

"okay. Bye!" -Tris

Then, I hang up. I squeal and stuff my face in my pillow. Then, my mom and dad come rushing in. "What's wrong?" My mom asks.

"Nothing. Everything is wonderful!" I say. They raise their eyebrows and look at each other. "She must be having her 'moments'." My dad says. Then, they walk out.

I laugh and look at the laptop. "They are so judging me right now." I say to my laptop. Wow. Okay now I know I have gone crazy.

Just then, the doorbell rings. It must be them! I run down to the door and I feel Coco running right behind me.

I open the door and instead of the girls I see my aunt and uncle, and their children, Clare and Vicki. (Don't tell them! @jojokaete)

I don't know whether to be happy or sad because usually when they come I receive really good presents and have a hell of a time.