Chapter 20 Uriah's POV

After counting to twenty, Zeke and I discuss where to go first.

"Well I guess that Tris would have followed one of them caz you know not familiar with the house and all." He says.  I nod my head in agreement.

"Who could she have followed?" I ask him.

"I'd put my money on either Christina or Tobias." he answers.

"Yah. Nice deduction skills. But I think we should go to Four's room first. I don't know why but I just have a feeling THEY are there." I explain. He nods and we dash to Tobias's room.

Yap we know his real name. We are probably the only friends in the whole group who knows his real name. They never asked him what happened to his father. But I guess he's happy about it.

But then suddenly I realise that we are in Tobias's balcony. Soft whispers and giggles interrupt my train of thought.

"Did you hear that?"

"Sure did."

"Hey look the glass led is open. It is always never open unless emergencies!" I almost shout but control my voice.

We look at each other and we know what to do. We swiftly but stealthy we walk down the stairs. There are many paths but only beside one path there are a few sofas.

We slowly start walking towards the sofas. We looks behind them and-

"Boo!" Tobias shouts scaring the heck out of Zeke and me.

"Aaahhhhh!" Zeke and I screech like a little girl. Then Tobias and Tris emerge from the sofa.

"Damn they found us! Didn't I tell you to stay quiet!" Tris yells at Tobias.

"Ok relax people. Now help us find more people."I say.Then Tobias opens his mouth to say something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys I forgot to tell you my book name it is divergent life after war. The cover is a fangirl emoji. again only if you have rad the whole trilogy then I  encourage not force you to read it.  thanks! See yah tomorrow! <4