Chapter 45 Tris's POV

"Did you see that!" I gasp. Tobias nods his head and runs out of the room.

"Evelyn? Evelyn?" I question her. But she only moves her hand a bit again. I beam with glee and hold her hand.

"It's going to be alright. Tobias is coming with the doctor." I say honestly like jerks or Candor. It's a slang for people who speak the truth all the time.

"You two might want to wait outside." The doctor says as he comes in with Tobias. I nod and walk out with him. Will Evelyn be fine? I bet he's thinking of it too.

"Sure she'll be." We say together. Wow some telepathy we got there. I look at him and we smile. I rest my head on his shoulder and wait for the doctor to come out.

"So are you going to tell us what happened?" Max asks mockingly.

"Oh yah,sorry. Evelyn might be out of the coma. She moved her hand." I state it like a fact.

"Really!" Jack jumps up and says that a bit too loud.

"Excuse me sir, please lower your volume." A nurse says. Jack nods and mutters and apology. She smiles and walks away.

"That's great! Shall I go tell Clarissa?" Christina asks. Tobias nods. All of us except Max go to Clarissa's ward.

She instantly wakes up at the sound of footsteps. "Hi guys." She says yawning and then rubs her eyes.

"Good news! Mom's out of her coma!" Tobias whisper yells.

"Uh..Wait two questions. One, why are you whispering and two..." She pauses for a while.  "Mom was I mean is I mean whatever a coma!" She almost literally yells at us. Oops.

"Oh yeah... We forgot we didn't tell you." Tobias mutters under his breath and scratches the back of her neck.

"Well what that matters is that mom's safe." Jack says in a assuring voice and sits beside her bed.

"Now can I go see her!" Clarissa whines.

"The doctor's in her ward. We have to wait until he gets out and gives us some sort of news." Zeke answers her question. Wow, since  when can Zeke become serious?

She frowns and looks over at me. I jerk my head up as in to ask her 'what'?

"How did you find us?" I stand still. I remember the tears shed. The emptiness in us.  The sadness in everyone's eyes.

"Soooo how?" She drags the 'so'. I snap out of my thoughts and realise that everyone was in the same state that I was in. I break the akward silence and explain. She nods her head and starts crying.

Tobias and I run towards her and Jacks takes her hand. "Uhh... I think we'll wait outside." Uriah akwardly says. I decide to walk out with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry I didn't update in so long! Im too busy whining that Four the series hasn't come out in Singapore yet. And I'm busy reading a new book soo... xD oops.

Anyways, see you guys soon! <4