Chapter 24 Tris's POV

I'm not convinced by Four. Something smells fishy. I can tell by his and Evelyn's face.

But I decide to end it anyway. I will ask Four later. I don't want him to hide anything from me. We just started a relationship and I don't want any secrets.

"Let's go to the book room." I say.

"Yah. Bye mum!" Four shouts as we walk into the book room.

It's filled with shelves that books occupy.

"Woah.. I wish I had a whole room filled with my books."

"You're a fangirl?" He asks. Oh no! If I admit it will he still like me? No secrets remember!

"Yeah. I just recently finished Allegiant and I found out that my mum was a fangirl and still is though and she named me after her." I explain.  He stares at me. Is he weirded out?

"Cool. My mum still is a fangirl too. She na-" He stops.

"What?"

"Sheee never spent a day not fangirling." He says. He smiles innocently. I don't believe him.

"Fine I'll tell you. But don't tell anybody." He says and I nod.

He takes off his shirt.

"Woah hold on I asked you 'what' not to strip!" I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"You'll see." He says and he takes off his shirt. He turns around so that his back is facing me. I stare at his muscles but then my eyes look at his back. It's covered with scars.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" I ask him. I run my fingers down his back. I van feel him stiffen. but then, he walks toward a shelf and takes out a file. He flips through the pages and then takes out the newspaper cutting.

"Read this and you'll find out." He hands me the cutting and I start reading.  My eyes widen as I continue reading.

"You're Marcus's son! You're Tobias!" She gives me a tight hug.

"Why are you hugging me? You should be running away giving me a confused pity look!" He almost screams.

"Why would I? You're Tobias! You're Toby!" I sort of scream. He widens his eyes.

"You mean! You're Trissy?" His face glows and hugs me.

"I missed you." He says

"I missed you too."

"I missed you three."

"I am not falling for that one again." He smirks and I smile in victory.

"I never knew Marcus was this abusive of you and you're family." I say.

"Well now you know."

"This is so weird." I say.

"What's so weird?"

"Well I'm going to say it but our lives are so Divergent like. Your mother's name is Evelyn and your father's name is Marcus. You are Tobias and you and your mother used to get abused by your father. Your girlfriend is Beatrice who is called Tris and her parent's names are Natalie and Andrew respectively. Our friends have the exact same name as those of in divergent and the same relationships too." I say as I smile.

He thinks about it and he smiles too.

" Can I let you in on a secret?"

"What?"

" Don't tell anybody but I'm a fanboy." I squeal and hug him one more time. One more reason to love him.

"Now put on your shirt we have to go find Lynn remember!" He quickly finds his shirt and puts it back on. I put back the newspaper cutting in the file then back on the shelf.

We walk out of the room and towards the kitchen. We look around first underneath the table then outside the window.

"I know let's go check the backyard!" I suggest. He nods and we walk towards the back door.

"Let's look near the pool first."He saysas we walk towards it. We look behind the benches.