Chapter 19 Tris's POV

I don't know the house so well so I decide to follow Four.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"My room." Then we reach there. But we don't stop. We run to the balcony and Four looks inside the huge flower pot. Then he takes out a key and opens the glass part on top of the staircase. He then puts the lock and key inside the pot again and I follow him down the stairs.

"Where does this lead to?" I ask him again caz my curiosity is getting the best of me.

"This place can only be excessed through the staircases in each balcony of the house." He explains.

"So that's why you left the glass thing open." I nod as I finally figured out why he did so.

In there was like a small concrete room that had another path that probably lead to outside the house. Beside it were several sofas.

We hide behind the sofas and we wait.

"Do you think they will be able to find us?" I ask him.

"Honestly I don't know."He says.  He gives the confusion face like he's trying to figure it out. He looks really good like that. I think I might like him.

Then I realise that I am staring at him for so long that he started staring at me too.

I look away and start to blush.  Like real hard.

I wonder if he likes me too.

"What if I say I do like you?" Oh no did I just say that out loud? Wait does that mean he likes me? But why me?

I'm ugly and other girls are much more prettier than me. I'm short, infact too short for him.

Then I feel his lips press on mine. His soft beautiful lips. A smile creeps out on my face. Then we break apart. I stare at him and he stares at me.

"It's not what the looks that count. But by the way you're pretty damn beautiful in my eyes if you ask me." Oh damn I said it out loud again.

"If you like me, then I like you too." I say while I blush a deep red. Then he hugs me and I press my face into his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you three."

"I love you Fo- Hey!" He starts laughing ou loud.

"Shhhhh someone might hear us!" I whisper. He giggles but slowly stops. Man his giggled are sexy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys sorry for the slow update and sorry caz rhis is probably the last update of the day. But anyways Aahhhh Fourtris! Like finally! But anyways they got the cast dor insurgent done! Ahh I can't wait.  Except that Edgar guy though I don't like him. :'(
*Cries in a corner.* But please check out my other book ONLY if you have read finished the whole Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. It's called Divergent life after war. The cover of the book is a fangirl emoji.
See yah! <4