Chapter 36 Tobias's POV

The police have left and Tris and her family has gone home. They are fine about Marcus but I think Caleb is a bit uncomfortable about it.

I walk to a Clarissa's room and open the hidden door. I crawl inside and take a look of the place.

There is one barney soft toy on the floor. The rest of them are still neatly arranged in their pyramid. Beside them I sew Clarissa. She's peacefully sleeping against the wall. I pick her up as gently as I can and bring her to her bed.

I lay her there and put her blanket on her and then turn on the air conditioning and leave towards my room.

I sit in my bed. Thinking of how much anger Clarissa has towards me now. Ho she knows now. I check my phone as that Tris texted me.

You okay?  -Tris

Yeah.  -Tobias

What about Clarissa?  - Tris

I dunno. :(  -Tobias

Okay. See yah tomorrow ;)  - Tris

You too. Love you.  -Tobias

Love you too.  - Tris

Then I fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm bell ringing. I wear my black shirt and black jeans and take my black backpack and grab breakfast. I wait for Clarissa to hop into my car and soon she's seated in silently. I drive off, zooming towards the school.

"How yah feeling?"

"Much better from yesterday."

"Are you angry at me?" I ask giving the puppy face. She laughs and then replies a 'no'.

"Good." I say smiling. Soon we arrive at school and I park my car and get out heading towards my locker.

I walk towards first class and meet Tris along the way.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome."

"Hello ugly." We turn around to see who said that. I see Lauren stand behind us.

"What do you want?" I ask in a mocking voice.

"I just want this idiot to know that Four is mine!" She says and I protectively put my hand around Tris's waist.

"Yah right, like he'd ever want to be with you." Tris replies back. I smile as Lauren smirks. Then we walk off.

English goes by soon. We were just to write a story and if it were good enough it'll be handed in a competition. Next I walk to Math with Tris and after the bell rings we walk to Biology.

We cut sheep heart and we examined it as the teacher or you could say my step-mother explained alot of things.

Finally! It's break! I run to the cafeteria and grab my plate. I asked the cafeteria person for one more pieve of Dauntless cake and she said she purposely baked extra for me! YAY!

After that I quickly go to a free table so that the whole gang can sit together. Soon Tris comes with Christina and Tria sits beside me.

"Hi!" She says and gives me a kiss. Then she pulls back. I smile and when I look at my plate I see a bit of my cake gone!

"Hey you stole my cake!"

"Oops!" She says as she starts laughing. Aw she's so cute.

"It's okay only you can steal my cake!" I say as I put an arm around her. She smiles and reaches for another piece of cake. I swat her hand away.

"Not today." I say and I stuff the whole piece inside my mouth. She looks at me disgusted and I smile. And then she turns to Christina and we see that the whole gang is already here.

The whole day passes by quick and now it's the last period of the day, music. Ms Wu asks us to form groups of nine. So the gang got together and decided that Lynn will be on drums with Zeke. Marlene and Uriah on guitar. Shauna and Christina as back up singers and Tris as the female lwad and I as the male lead.

"Why me! My singing sucks!" Tris whines.

"Yah right! You used to sing when we were young and you had a beauriful voice and you probably do now!" I tell her.

The gang looks at us in shock and we realise that they don't know that we alredy know each other since young.

"Long story." We say and then laugh.

Our team goes first.