Chapter 55 Tris's POV

Okaay. This is akward. I was in NO way expecting that. Lynn hangs her head low, blushing.

"NO WAY! YOU LIKE CA-" Christina screams before Lynn puts her hand on her mouth and covers it.

"Yeah yeah, quit being a Candor Smart mouth." She says. Aand Lynn is back. "Tris! Does he like her?" Shauna asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "I hardly even know if he's a guy." I say jokingly. Just then, my phone rings.

I pick it up. Upon hearing the news, my eyes widen and my heart sinks. This is bad This is bad! I put down the phone and grab my wallet and jacket.

"We're leaving now! Butts off the bed and start moving!" I yell. Coco feels something wrong and starts whimpering. "Okay, be a good boy okay Coco?" I ask him. He barks in response. I take that as a yes.

I am already running to Caleb's room. I burst open his door and yell at him. "Okay okay. I'm ready." He says getting off the bed. I go to the living room and tell my parents to drive to the hospital.

I go to the garage and see that the girls are already crowded around the car. I unlock it and they pile in. I sit in the driver's seat with Caleb beside me.

"May we know," Lynn says, " What in the shuckin' world just happen?" She yells.

Unknown POV (Guess who it is. Probably obvious though xD)

My body feels numb yet hurts all over. I can feel my head throb like my brain is too big for my skull. I can feel the drop of some sort of liquid inside of me. The thing I'm lying on feels uncomfortable, nowhere near recognisable.

I try to move my hand but it doesn't work. I try to open my eyes but am not able to. What in the world just happened? Where am I?

I suddenly remember driving somewhere with some people. Was I even with people? Is my memory just all messed up? Maybe I'm being controlled by WICKED. (O.o)

I hear someone coming into the room I am in. I can feel him or her meddling with something. Then him or her leaves.

I'm so confused. Help. I don't know where I am. I don't know what happened. I can't control my own body. What the klunk is happening?

Marlene's POV

I can't believe what Tris told us. This is horrible. I hope everything is fine. Please let everything be fine.

We arrive at the hospital in what seemed like fiveever! Okay Marlene no time for jokes!

The receptionist gives us the ward numbers and we run to them. Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  suddenly felt evil and decided to do something even though I wasn't planning to and leave you guys in 'confusion'  (even though you probably know what is happening) with a cliff or should I say Chasm Hanger xD

Anyways, who's POV  do you think it was in?  And please comment on the questions I asked so that I can use you guys in the story!

See yah! <4