Chapter 51 Tris's POV

I walk in and turn on the lights. A hell lot of noises erupt.

"HAPPY BIRTDAY TRISSY!" The whole gang and my family and Tobias's family shout. And when I say shout I mean shout. Like eareardrum bursting shout.

I feel all kinds of emotions rush into me. Shock. Surpise. Happiness. Relief. I start tearing up a bit.

"This doesn't mean you can call me Trissy!" I make my point. Tobias comes to me and kisses me.

I immediately deepen the kiss.

"No P-" But I stop Uriah, " We get it!" I say irritation clear in my voice.

"Aww did Uriah break your make out session" Zeke makes the kissy noises and pouts.

I grab his hands and cross it behind his back. I grip it so hard he can't let go and then kick him in the leg. He falls to the floor but I catch him right before he touches the ground.

"Next time, you'll actually reach the ground." I whisper into his ears and then smirk. I pull him up and Shauna comes running.

"You okay?" She whispers into his ears. He smiles and nods his head.

"Will you guys stop flirting and come here to have some fun?!" Caleb shouts from where he is. Wedged between mom and Evelyn.

I roll my eyes and walk towards him, hearing the shuffling of footsteps behind me.

"Don't be jealous Caleb" I say crossing my hands.

"Can we get in with the gifts?" Clarissa points to the stack of gifts on the table. I nod and sit on the couch.

"I wanna see your gift first!" I say while pointing to mom and dad.

"Then it's not here." My mom replies. I furrow my eyebrows when dad makes motions with his hands for us to follow him.

We follow him to the garage and when it opens up, I widen my eyes. Before I know it, my hands are clasped over my mouth. My eyes become glassy and soon I hear a voice.

"You look like you have huge eyes and It's creepy." I look at where the voice came from and when my eyes come back to normal, I see Caleb smirking. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"I told you guys that I don't need a car." I say turning my attention to my happy parents.

"Well, if you have a driving licence but you don't have a car then what's the use?" My dad says. I roll my eyes and give them a tight hug.

"Guess what brand it is." My mom persuades me. I look down to see the brand but my fat brother blocks it. I shrug my shoulders and Caleb mobes away.

"HOLY KLUNK! It's a Mercedes!" I shout in amusement. They chuckle and I put my hands on the car.

No, not the car;My car. It's white and is pretty huge. I hug my parents again and thank them again.

We go back up for me to unwrap more gifts.

( I'm just going to list the people and their gifts. I'm not feeling well and I'm lazy soo xD)

Lynn- A shirt with a maze runner quote

Tobias- A locket from when we were young and holding hands and then on the other side we are older and kissing

Marlene- Percy Jackson shoes

Shauna- A Tfios poster

Uriah- A mug saying I ain't no Pansycake

Zeke- A small trophy saying Biggest Fangirl

Caleb- A dog. To be exact a GOLDEN RETRIEVER

Evelyn and family- A book called Fangirl

Christina- Tfios shirt

"Thanks guys!" I say. I thought they forgot my birthday. Dishonour on me. And my cow.

"It was necessary." Clarissa says. I smile and give her a hug. I always wanted to buy that book! And now I have it! I laugh evily inside my head.

"Now! Cake time!" Zeke and Uriah shout. We laugh and Evelyn and my mom brings it out.

It's Dauntless cake! Yes! I look at Tobias, Zeke and Uriah and I see their mouth start to water.

I laugh and they start to sing. Amd then suddenly, Uriah, Zeke and Caleb sing another birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you! You're born in the zoo! You look like a monkey- Aaaand you smell like one too!" They smile sheepishly and I rerurn them a sarcastic smile.

I get up and try to chase them but Max and John hold me down. I groan and pick up the knife.

I suddenly get the idea to stab them in the eye. Just. Like. Divergent.

I shake it off anyways and cut the cake. Everybody claps their hands. I take the piece of cake and go to Tobias.

He smiles when I am slowly moving it towards his mouth when I suddenly U-turn it back and eat a bit of it. He stares at me in shock and I laugh evily.

I go to my mom and feed her. Followed by My dad, Caleb, Evelyn, Clarissa, Max and Jack. There is now a bite sized piece left. 

I go to Tobias and feed him. He gobbles up the whole piece of what remains of Dauntless Cake.

Everyone stares at him in disgust. Especially Evelyn. I try to contain my laughter. Soon, after everyone is finished with their staring, they start to cut the cake. Dauntless cake is usually HUGE so everyone gets a huge piece.

After all the eating and savouring, we play I have never...  Even the adults are playing! This is gonna be good.

"Okay guys! You know what the rules are! Today, we will be using Bread!" Max screams. We nod our heads and start.

"Never have I ever been a girl." Max says. All the girls smirk and take a piece of bread. Next is Clarissa's turn.

"Never have I ever kissed." She grins evily as everyone except her and Lynn takes a piece of bread.

Soon, after we're all High on the Amity bread, we sit down.

"Hey Four! When did you become a unicorn?" I question. He just shrugs his shoulders and laughs.

"Yay! I can fart rainbows! Let's see if I can do it now!" He replies.

Everyone gets out of their chair and yells, "No!" He laughs. " Relax! I will not do it. Okay?"

Everyone nods their head and silently say okay. I look at Caleb wait, is that his name? I don't know. Well whoever it is, I look at him and see him under a beautiful rainbow. Maybe Four did fart!

Right then I snap out of my day dream. I shake my head sideways real fast and then rest my head in my palms. That was terrible. Stupid Max bought Amity bread not normal bread!

I look at the others and see that they have snapped out of it too.

"Can you not read? They clearly right down in bakeries when it is Amity bread!" Jack shouts at Max. He puts his hand up in mock surrender and just says he's sorry.

After that we all talk and play mini-games. Soon, it is time for everyone to go home. I wave at everyone as they hop into Christina's car.

When everyone leaves, Tobias's family leaves. I give Tobias a fast kiss on the lips and he smiles. I wave at them as they walk home and soon I cannot see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me such a long time to update. I would have like on Sunday or Saturday but I fell really ill. Like high fever. Anyways, I'm soo much better now and that's all that matters!

See yah!  <4