Chapter 63

I wake up and when the alarm rings. I realise that I slept for basically twelve hours and skipped dinner.

Feels good.

I shower and get ready for school. I wear a very pale pink shirt and maroon jean pants. I wear on my pink converse. I tie my hair into a french braid.

Hey if I'm gonna own Al in school I need to look good doing it. Well, if I own him.

I run down the stairs and eat three whole chocolate chip muffins and drink a glass of milk. That's what you get for skipping dinner kids.

I walk to my car and drive to school. When I was your man by Bruno Mars starts playing and I immediately CRANK up the volume.

I reach school and park my car. I get out and walk to my locker. The school is empty. Weird. Is there no school today? I can hear a slight murmur of something though.

I get my books and find the source of the murmur. As I get closer to the school hall, the sound gets louder and louder. Soon, it starts to form words but still to soft for me to hear.

I step inside the hall and words scream into my ears. Everyone is gathered in the hall. On the stage, Eric stands.

He's showing something. But I don't have to think twice about what it is. It's my diary, of course.

Then I realise, how did he get my diary? It was with Al! He must have paired up with that shuckin' slinthead. And now, he's using him as his scapegoat.

He starts reading a diary entry out loud.

"Dear Diary,

today, Four asked me to The Grand Ball. I couldn't even say no! Because there were so many people an he asked me so grandly. And plus, my friends were there! Again, I absolutely despise Four! I hate him! i actually love Al.

He's just so much better. Not just that, he's so much hotter. Anyways, after they asked, we went to have breakfast. Then, Al came and ACTUALLY asked me to the Grand Ball! It was so cool and omg I couldn't speak. But just when I almost said yes, I remembered that they were watching. So i had to act like I hated him once again. I hit him and punched him and this hurt me more than it hurt him.

Now, I have to follow that stupid Four to The Grand Ball. Somebody help me!" He ended off.

I DIDN'T EVEN SHUCKIN' WRITE THAT! HE'S FEEDING THEM LIES! LIES I TELL YOU! I'm so angry right now. I can't even hold in my anger. i march up right to him. I hear boos and jeering as i walk up stage.

I punch Eric in the face. People start to jeer more and even more loudly. It then hits me that they believe him. They hate me, to my gut. They think I'm a betrayer.  They think I'm the bad guy. or lady. Whatever.

And now, no one will be on my side. Unless, my friends support me. They will support me. I just know it. They have to support me, they're my friends. If not all at least one o two will be with me. I just know it. I have that gut feeling you know.

"Please don't listen to him! He's lying! Don't believe him!" I plead the crowd talking through the microphone. I scan the crowd and find the gang.

"You don't belive him, do you?" I beg them. They look at me with pity and stare at the floor. i look into Tobias's electric blue eyes. He stares back. They don't believe me. They all don't believe me. None. Complete zero.

I try to find evedence. "The handwriting isn't even mine! See!" I turn to the page he was just reading and point at it and show it to the whole crowd. They are quite. Completely silent. I myself look at the page and stare in shock.

It's my handwriting. THEY COPIED MY HANDWRITING! THEY, THEY PRACTICED WRITING IN MY STYLE! Nobody will believe me now. I'm alone. All alone.

I can't even say that I don't call Four Four. Caz nobody knows his real name.

NO WAIT A MINUTE! They know it's a nickname! In fact, they nick named him that! THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HIS REAL NAME! I CAN USE THAT! I CAN USE iT!

"I'd never call Four by Four. I'd use his real name!" I say into the microphone pleading for mercy and trust. Somebody shouts from the crowd,"That does'nt prove anything!"

Great, they still don't belive me. I can't do anythiing about it. I'm an outcast now. Shunned for life, or least high school life.

Suddenly, Lynn appears next to me. "I believe Tris is telling the truth! And I don't care if anyone annoys me or even stops hanging out with me. I stand up for who I think is right! And I know Tris is innocent. And I'll help her prove all of you wrong!" She screams into the microphone.

The bell rings and everyone files out of the hall. My brother stands alone in the hall. "At least you believe in me right?" I ask him through the microphone. He just shakes his head.

"You never allowed anyone to touch that book and that kinda explains alot." He says and walks out of the hall.

I stand there in shock. My very own brother doesn't believe me. Doesn't trust me. Suspects me.

I hug Lynn and cry on her shoulder. She pats my head awkwardly and comforts me.

"Let's go to the toilet, wash up and then go to class," she says. I nod and follow her there. 

"You're the best Lynn," I tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry I took so long! Hope you like it! See yah tomorrow! <4