Chapter 16 Zeke's POV

"Candor or Dauntless? I know Dauntless right?" Uriah says. Obviously I would love to choose Candor so that I can escape Uriah's clutches. But that would show a sign of cowardice which I cannot afford.

"Dauntless."

" I dare you to go to Tobias's mother tell her she's the prettiest woman you have ever seen and then peck her on her cheek." Uriah proudly says.

What he doesn't understand is that we've been friends with Four for so long that saying that doesn't matter. Only the pretty part because Shauna is the prettiest person I have ever seen. Plus she would kill me.

"Oh you idiot..." Four and I say at the exact same time. He gets it too. I get up and start looking for Evelyn.

"I think she could be in the kitchen preparing something for my two brothers that are going to come home soon." Four says. I nod and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hi Evelyn." I can feel everybody's eyes staring at me from behind the glass door.

"Hello Zeke. I guess you came here because you're hungry?"

"No. I came here to tell you that you're the prettiest woman I have ever seen." Then I peck her on the cheek.

"While my girlfriend is the prettiest person I have ever seen." I grin. I hear them laughing behind me. I guess Shauna is blushing real hard.

"Thanl you! Candor or Dauntless isn't it." She says. I'm in shock and I stiffen.

"How do you know?"

"Well it's pretty obvious. I see your friends at the back. You would never peck me on the cheek unless challenged. Oh yah and you would never call me the prettiest woman in that you have ever seen. But at least you're a good sport." She explains like they are facts. They actually are.

"Well then, thanks see yah!" I say and run off to the group.