Vibing

"So y/n, you go skating often?"

"Nah."

"I can tell."

"How?" You turned your head towards him.

"You're watching your feet." He pointed.

While he was talking you saw he had a tongue piercing. Honestly that makes him more attractive. He smiled and you felt a little tingle in your body.

"You noticed that?"

"It's hard not to."

You made a confused face and he noticed you were.

"I used to teach kids how to skate so."

"Okay that makes sense."

The Dj was currently getting ready for the littest part of the night, Glow in the dark. You saw Dylan and Connie get out to buy glow in the dark necklaces, rings and light up pacifiers.

"Does your friend-"

"Dylan."

"Dylan, know Connie?"

"Yeah, kinda. I don't know all the details."

"Hey come here." Dylan waved her hand for you to come over.

You and Eren got out the rink and shuffled your way across the carpet to where Dylan and Connie were standing. Connie pulled Eren aside and they started talking.

"What's white boys name?" Dylan asked while handing you the glow sticks and stuff she bought.

"Eren."

"Do you like him?"

"I mean, I don't know." You shrugged your shoulders.

"He seems to like you, his face was red when he was talking to you."

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

You turned your head to look at Eren and He looked over too. He smiled and that made you giggle like a little girl.

"Ouuu he has you smiling and shit."

"He has a nice smile, it's kinda contagious."

"Attention everyone, lights will be out in 3 minutes so get your light up gear near the wrist band booth." The Dj came over the speaker.

You put the glow bracelets and the necklace on. You put the light up pacifier around your neck while Dylan fixed herself up too.

"I think we should get back in the rink before the-"

The lights went out before Eren could finish his sentence.

"Too late." You laughed.

He grabbed your hand and started leading you to the entrance of the rink. That really caught you by surprise because you didn't think y'all talked enough for him to be so forward.

"I hope you don't mind the help, shorty." He chuckled and helped you onto the floor.

"Thanks."

You felt like you were being too dry with him but honestly you didn't want to do too much with a guy you just met. 'Holy smokes' started playing and the video game like beat went perfectly with the glow aesthetic of the rink.

You pulled out your phone and started recording yourself while singing along. You felt Eren watching you so you turned the camera towards him. The school girl like giggles returned as he started throwing up fake gang signs and skating around you.