Payback

You woke up to a banging headache and something cold on your lip. You started making a groaning noise as you opened your eyes.

"Y/n!" You heard Armin say.

"You okay?" Eren moved the bag of ice away from your lips.

You opened your eyes to see Eren laying next to you with a bag of ice and Armin standing at the side of the bed, hovering over you.

"I'm good, I think." You started to sit up.

"I didn't mean to get you all caught up in that." Eren gave you the ice.

You started to remember the events that unfolded before you were knocked out by Connie's punch.

"Where the fuck is Connie?"

"Why do you wanna see him?" Eren started to get angry.

"Did you talk to Dylan and Connie?"

"Why would I do that? You were hurt."

"Armin can you go get Connie and Dylan. We really need to talk this out. Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I refuse to let it be ruined!" You said.

Armin nodded his head and left the room. Eren seemed angry but he understood why you wanted to talk things out.

"I'm sorry y/n, you gotta believe me." Eren apologized once again.

"You have to stop saying you're sorry, actually show me you are."

Before Eren could say anything Dylan and Connie walked in the door. Dylan's head was hung low and Connie looked like he wanted to punch Eren in the jaw.

"Sit." You pointed to the bed.

"Y/n-"

"Nope I don't wanna hear it. Tell us everything that happened between you two." You cut off Dylan.

"Yeah tell us, I wanna hear this Shit." Connie said.

Dylan lifted her head and looked at Eren. He looked away towards the wall.

"Somebody get to talking!" You yelled.

Dylan started talking. Eren added on things that she missed and eventually you and Connie got the whole story.

"What we're you thinking? Did y'all not care about us?" You said.

"You know what y/n they didn't think at all, but Ive been thinking long and hard. We should kiss, right in front of them." Connie said.

"What the fuck!" Eren glared at Connie.

"Y/n what do you say? Let's get back at them."

You looked at Dylan and she looked sad. She knew she really fucked up. You turned your head towards Eren and he was pissed off.

[a/n: this is the part in episode (the game) where you decide to use your diamonds to get payback😭]

Connie looked dead serious but you could tell he was hurt. One of his best friends kissed his girlfriend, he took the angry route, where he showed his emotions  while you took the silent hurt route, not showing how you really felt.

Right now in this moment you wanted to get back at Eren. This was probably the only way to truly hurt him....Or so you thought.

"Yeah okay." You leaned in and Connie grabbed your face and kissed you. He made sure to make eye contact with Eren and Dylan as he kissed you.

You pulled back feeling really disgusted. Eren simply got up and left the room.

"I think this is settled." Connie left after Eren.

"Dylan we need to talk, one on one. The boys can fist fight all they want but I don't want to fight you over this."

"Y/n I don't know how many times I need to say I'm sorry. It really was a mistake."

It sounded so genuine and the look on her face showed she was sorry. Your friendship with her may or may not return back to how it was but here's a start.

"Come here." You held your arms out.

She smiled and hugged you.

You and Dylan decided to watch a Christmas movie together. Y'all went into the living room where Tory and Zeke already were.

"Yall planned on watching a movie too?" Tory said.

Dylan nodded while you just stood there.

"You can join if you want." Zeke said as he set down a few bags of chips.

"Sure." You said as you sat down on the far side of the couch.

Dylan came over and sat close to you. They were talking about what movie to watch. You weren't really putting in your opinion because you didn't care. All Christmas movies basically have the same plot.

About 10 minutes into the movie Eren came back into the cabin with snow on him. He had a thin sweater on and you could see he was shaking. He came over and sat next to you wrapping his arm around you.

"Hey shorty." He whispered.

You looked up at him because his body was cold. Looking into his eyes you could tell he was high. They weren't red like how they normally were when he smoked and you didn't smell the weed either. They were droopy and his eyes were nearly closed.

"Aren't you cold?" You whispered back.

"Nah I'm good." He said as he rubbed his nose.

He started coughing which caught everyone's attention.

"Eren your nose is bleeding." Tory pointed at his face.

You immediately looked up to see the familiar red liquid slide slowly down from his nose.

"Fuck." He got up and started walking away with one hand on his nose.

You quickly got up to follow him. He was in the bathroom with the door shut. You could hear him moving around inside.

"Eren? Are you okay?" You slightly opened the door.

"Yes, yeah yeah, I'm good."

You fully opened the door to reveal bloody tissues laying on the sink.

"Tilt your head back!" You yelled.

"Okay." He sat on the toilet and tilted his head.

You grabbed some more tissues for him and placed them over his nose.

"What happened?" You asked softly.

He didn't answer you immediately, in fact he didn't at all.

"Huh?" It was like he was put under some type of spell.

"You need to go lay down." You grabbed his arm and walked him over to the bed.

He sat down and smiled at you.

"You look good Shorty." He started touching your thighs. You were still holding up the tissue to his nose as he touched you.

"Stop Eren."

"You know I got a surprise for you."

"Whatchu talking about?"

"Your Christmas present, you're gonna like it."

He brought his head down to see if it was still bleeding and it wasn't.

"Okay Eren, go wash your face." You threw away the bloody tissue you had and went into the bathroom.

He followed behind you with a towel. You washed your hands and left Eren in the bathroom so he could do what he needed to do.

Authors note:
Hey🙂 don't kill me!!!! I have a life outside of Wattpad 😒 anyways I'm going on break so I should be able to update at least 3 times this coming week!

Thank you for all the reads and votes!!!!!! I love y'all Fr Fr 😁

I thought about abandoning this story bc I have an idea for a Connie book that I've been holding back since like thanksgiving 😟 I'm not gonna leave tho don't worry!

Ps: vote and comment :)