Hug

You got back to the house and when you were about to get out the car he stopped you again. He grabbed your hand and you looked at him.

"I'm coming at the same time tomorrow."

"Boy I know."

"Just making sure, wear something pretty again." He smirked.

"Good fucking bye." You smacked his arm and laughed.

"You looked good shorty I just wanted to let you know." He yelled as you got out the car.

Walking inside the smell of weed and sex hit your nose. Getting into the living room you saw underwear and clothes all over the floor. Dylan and Connie were cuddled up on the couch.

'You gotta be fucking kidding me.'

"Ehh y/n?" Dylan started to wake up.

"Bitch on the couch, really?" You whispered.

She lifted her head from his chest then she started looking around the room. You saw the buds of two blunts and a bottle of Henny on the coffee table.

"My fault y/n, we got a little too lit."

"It's six o clock and y'all getting cross faded and having sex, on our couch!"

"Shh don't wake him up! He's so cute." She looked down at him.

The only thing covering their naked bodies was a thin sheet from her room. Dylan was smiling hard as hell.

"Yeah imma just leave y'all here."

"Thanks, I'll tell you about it later."

"Y/n, you up?" Dylan knocked on the door.

"Yeah."

Dylan came inside and sat on your bed.

"Soooo tell me about your date with Eren."

"It wasn't really a date but it was cool I guess."

"Really? What did y'all do? Come on I need details."

"We just talked and got chipotle and ice cream. I saw Bryson too anyways me and him just enjoyed each other's company."

"We're just gonna skip over the part where you said you saw Bryson."

"Yes."

She rolled her eyes. "Did y'all do something...freaky?"

"Dylan just because you fucking Connie doesn't mean I gotta fuck his friend."

"Girl Connie got some good dick, I think I'm obsessed!"

"I bet you are."

"So you didn't kiss or nothing? Y'all just talked?"

"Yup just talking."

"Boring! He was looking fine as hell and so were you but you're telling me nobody made a move."

Now that you started to think about it he did try a few times. It was subtle enough that you didn't really notice it.

"Enough about me, what's up with you and Connie?"

"I like him...a lot! He's funny, sexy, sweet, gotta big dick, and caring."

"At this point I gotta see his dick because you keep talking about it." You laughed.

"I got a video." She was about to pull out her phone.

"What! No! Dylan what the fuck."

"My fault."