Morning

"Hey, y/n?"

You felt someone shaking you awake. Slowly Opening your eyes you saw Armin standing in front of you. He was Wearing his pajamas and his face was kinda red.

"Are you okay? Why are you out here?"

"Me and Eren got into a fight." You Sat up properly.

"Oh." You saw Armin's face soften. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Yeah." You smiled.

He started walking towards the kitchen and you got up so you could go back to Erens room to get your clothes. You tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Eren." You knocked on the door a couple of times.

You heard some movements on the inside of the room. Soon he opened the door and let you inside.

"We should talk." He said sleepily.

"We have nothing to talk about." You grabbed your things and were about to leave.

He huffed and let you walk out of the room. Once you were out he slammed the door behind you which made you jump. You heard some things being knocked over in his room.

In the hallway you put back on your pants because you knew that was the reason why Armin was so red. You walked down the stairs and Armin was in the kitchen preparing everything.

"You need some help?"

You and Armin talked while making breakfast for everyone. He really seemed like a nice person, you truly didn't understand how he was friends with Eren and Connie. You were playing around with him throwing a little pancake batter at him which hit him in the face.

"Armin it smells go-" Eren walked into the kitchen but stopped as soon as he saw the sight in front of him.

You were cleaning off the batter you threw at Armin. His hands weren't touching you but they were closely at your sides.

"Hey Eren."Armin stepped back and grabbed the paper towel out your hand.

Eren just turned around and left. Armin looked at you with a concerned face.

"He'll be fine." You said.

Soon you and Armin were finished making breakfast for everyone. Your task was to tell the rest of them it was ready.

"Eren, the food is done." You knocked at his door.

"I'm in the bathroom." His voice rang from down the hallway.

You walked towards his voice and saw him in the mirror trying to put his tongue ring back in. You watched him as he slide the metal into his tongue and twisted the ball back on.

"I'll be there in a second." He closed the door in your face.

That kinda hurt your feelings but you kinda understood why he was upset with you. You slowly made your way to Connie's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey y/n." Connie answered the door.

Behind him you could see a what seemed to be naked Dylan sleeping in his bed.

"We made breakfast."

"Oh thanks, we'll be there."

You hummed in Response then walked away. Walking down the hall you were thinking about how you saw his dick outline in his pajama pants.

'No wonder why Dylan be knocked out all the time.'

You laughed to yourself and went back downstairs. Armin made all the plates and they were lined up.