Halloween party

Big🍆😈
Come outside shorty

Mini me💘
Gimme a minute

You were rushing, trying to add the final touches to your makeup and outfit. Dylan went to Connie's house to get ready.

[choose😋]

You ran out the house to his car

"Chill girl." He said when you opened the door.

"You was rushing me."

"I was not."

You looked over and saw the blunt he was holding. You noticed the thick weed smell and now you saw the source.

"Here." He handed it to you and started driving.

"You getting lit before going to the party." You blew the smoke out while talking.

"Ion really fuck with parties so getting high before hand calms me."

You mentally laughed at his words because you felt like he was the party type. You thought he was trying to impress you by coming off as the chill, lowkey type.

Soon y'all pulled into a neighborhood filled with big houses you knew rich white people lived in. Coming to the far back of the neighborhood there was an isolated house with the biggest yard and cars parked all over the place. This was definitely the party house. Eren parked on the lawn next to some other cars and you both finished the blunt.

"Ready?"

You nodded your head and you both got out. He walked over to your side and grabbed your hand. You finally got to clearly see his costume. He had dark eye liner on his eyes and Itachi's head band around his neck. His nails were painted black. You could tell he had no shirt on underneath.

[reference]

"You look good shorty

"You look good shorty." He looked down at you.

"Aw thanks, so do you."

"We should've matched but that's alright."