Thanksgiving

You followed Eren back down the stairs and to the kitchen. There were more people in there this time. You made sure to stay really close to Eren.

"Okay everyone is here!" Armin said.

"Dude I'm hungry as fuck let's eat!" Connie said with a plate in his hand.

"Wait no! Let's say what we're thankful for first."

"We can do that while we're eating." Connie rolled his eyes.

Dylan whispered something in Connie's ear making him stop.

"Alright I'll go first, I'm thankful for ...this food I'm about to devour." Connie smiled.

"I'm thankful for connie." Dylan said.

They went around saying what they were thankful for and now it was just you and Eren left.

"Uhh I'm thankful for my best friend Dylan because she stuck with me through everything."

"Awww I love you bestie."

"I'm thankful for meeting this very special girl, she made me realize there are good girls in this world." Eren looked down at you.

"You are so corny." A blonde boy said.

"Reiner shut up you mad because nobody wants your big dump truck looking ass."

"Okay guys, just get your food and go your separate ways." Armin spoke up.

The people who you haven't been introduced to yet were the first to go around and get food.

"Who are they?" You whispered to Eren.

"The Blonde brick wall is Reiner, the other dude is berthold, the chick with the big nose is Annie, Armin's crush, the tall nerd is niccolo, Sasha boyfriend and the lesbos are historia and Ymir."

You laughed at Erens descriptions of the people. You and Eren decided to stay back and let everyone get food first.

"Y'all trynna eat in the movie room?" Connie asked the group.

Everyone said a mixture of yeah and sure. They all went downstairs leaving you and Eren.

"Y'all have a movie room? Rich ass nigga."

Eren laughed at your comment.

'I pray this shit is good.'

You walked around getting what you wanted and it actually looked good. If it looked good and smells good it must taste good right?

Eren waited for you so he could show you were the movie room was. You followed him down some stairs. Once y'all hit the bottom there was this arcade like area with games and stuff but that wasn't the movie room. He lead you to a room at the back of the basement. You walked inside and they were arguing about what to watch.

[reference]