Leaving

Y'all started off at the same pace next to each other.

"So how you wanna do this?" You asked.

"You know horse? The basketball game?"

"Uh."

"Someone does a trick shot and the other has to copy, if they mess up they add a letter and who ever spells horse first is the loser."

"Ohh that, okay so you wanna do tricks just like the game."

"And who ever spells skate first loses."

"Okay and what does the winner get?"

"Anything they want, love." He smirked.

"Easy work."

"Lady's first."

"Alright."

You got in front of him and thought of a trick. You started spinning in circles like an ice skater.

"Oh shit." You almost fell while trying to stop.

"Be careful." He held onto your arm.

"Didn't need your help."

"You sure about that, shorty?"

You rolled your eyes and he started laughing.

"Eren? Is that you baby?" A girl came up to you and Eren.

'Baby?'

You couldn't lie she was very pretty. It kinda made you insecure how beautiful she was.

[reference]

"Jocelyn I'm not yo baby, we're not a thing

"Jocelyn I'm not yo baby, we're not a thing."

"But we are a thing. Going ghost outta no where doesn't mean we're done."

You felt like you had to leave this situation before the girl, Jocelyn thought you were his new girl. You signaled to Eren you were going to get out of the circle.

"No y/n-"

"So you're with her?"

This event was reminding you of the reason why you stopped coming here. People like her stressed you the hell out. It feels like this night will end in you beating a bitch ass.

"Hi y/n, I'm his girlfriend Jocelyn!" She held onto his arm

"You're not my girlfriend, the fuck outta here with that shit." He unhooked her arm.

You got out the circle and tried to get away but Eren followed you and Jocelyn followed him. He turned to her and started talking and you tried looking for Dylan.

"Bestie i gotta go."

"Why?" She looked concerned.

"Jocelyn." Connie saw her.