New Years

You haven't really talked to Eren after that fight with Bryson. He texted you a few times asking to see you but you blew him off every time. The one person you were really talking to was Armin, surprisingly. He was really excited about the New Years party so he called you asking for decoration ideas and a bunch of other things. Soon the conversations got past all that and you guys started to create a bond, nothing big enough to tell Eren about but you can say Armin is very easy to talk to.

Armin being a good friend to Eren, he told you to talk to him before coming to the party. You told Armin you would but it's now an hour before you have to leave for the party. You finally gathered the strength to call him.

"Hello." Eren answered the phone.

You took a deep breath, his voice sent chills through your spine.

"Hey, uh I wanted you to know I'm still coming to the party."

"I can't wait to see you y/n."

You smiled at his words, you didn't have much to say to him so you wrapped up the phone call telling him you were getting ready. You got in the shower and put all your smell goods on.

"Which one do I want?" You asked yourself as you looked at the dresses.

[choose]

Dylan left Early to help Connie and Armin set up the decorations

Dylan left Early to help Connie and Armin set up the decorations. That left you alone in the Uber, you stayed on your phone for most of the ride. You were thinking about what Dylan said.

'Is she really gonna break up with him? They're so cute together.'

You walked through the already opened door and the decorations were beautiful. The house was covered in Black, gold and silver streamers, balloons and any other New Years decorations.

"Y/n you're here." Armin came rushing towards you.

"You did a great job with the house." You said looking around one more time.

"I couldn't have done it with out you." Armin started blushing.

"You're-"

"Y/n it's so nice to see you again." A familiar blonde girl gave you a hug.

"It's Historia right?" You hugged the girl back.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Alright let her go." Ymir pulled Historia away from you.

"Hey Ymir, you look nice."

"Thank you." She reluctantly said but her face slightly turned red.

You became acquainted with everyone again. Giving compliments on their outfits, Armin made sure to tell everyone to dress nice. The only person you didn't see was Eren.

[Time for the fits. This was SOOOO hard. I kept forgetting ppl😭]

 I kept forgetting ppl😭]