Official

"He has yet to ask me to be his girlfriend. He talks nice to me and buys me things you would by a girlfriend but-"

"Have you even talked to him about this?" Dylan cut you off.

"No but he should know i wanna be more to him."

"You gotta communicate. I told Connie how I felt and now look at us, we're official."

You were happy Dylan finally got into a relationship. She wasn't one for settling down but Connie must've got her wrapped around his finger.

You sat down on her bed so you could put on your socks. Y'all were getting ready to go to Eren's house for thanksgiving dinner. He bought some matching outfits for y'all that matched the dunks y'all got the other day.

"Y/n, you should talk to him today."

"I will."

You stood up and looked into the full body mirror in front of her bed. You decided to take off the bandage because it ruined your outfit. You prayed it didn't leave a scar.

Dylan was adding the last few touches to her outfit so you decided to go get your shoes and purse. Y'all quickly finished up and went outside to meet Connie who was gonna take y'all.

Dylan sat in the front which meant you were alone in the back. You didn't want to hear them and their couple talks so you tuned them out by putting in your headphones and blasting music. Eren stayed home because he had to help Armin clean up the place.

The drive was insanely long and it made you appreciate Eren even more because he did this drive all the time. Eventually y'all pulled up to a nice house, Connie drove up the drive way and parked behind Erens jeep. There were quite a few cars in the drive way and you weren't prepared to talk to all these people.

Connie opened the door and Dylan was right at his side. You followed them to the kitchen and surprisingly it smelled good. Eren was there with Armin and a couple of girls.

"Y/n!" Erens eyes lit up when he saw you. That made you feel really special.

"Connie did you go get cups?" Armin asked. He looked really stressed out.

"Oh nawl man I forgot." He chuckled.

"Can you go get them?"

"I gotta shower, ask Eren."

"Oh my-"

"Me and Y/n can go get it." Dylan said.

You looked at her with a shocked face. How could she volunteer for you both to go get it? Y'all just got there and you didn't even hug your nigga yet.

"Thanks!" Armin smiled and went back to what he was doing.

Eren was just standing there just as confused as you. Y'all both were standing there like the emoji. Connie handed Dylan the keys to his car and you followed her back out the door.

"Seriously Dylan?"

"What?"

"You always volunteering for some Shit and including me in your plans." You got into the passenger side of the car.

She pulled up to a gas station and you were so confused as to why she didn't just go to a regular store.

"I want some snacks and I'm sure they got cups here." Dylan noticed your face.