For you

You completely forgot you were watching a movie with Dylan, so you ended up falling asleep with Eren.

You woke up to Eren holding some breakfast he made for you.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night." He said with the biggest smile.

"No problem." You grabbed the food and started eating.

"Can I get some? I woke up early to make this and I didn't make any for me."

"Why didn't you make any for yourself?" You looked at him like he was dumb.

"Tory started rushing me and I didn't want to be in the kitchen with her."

"It's always fucking Tory!" You yelled.

"damn y/n that was loud!" Eren shushed you.

"Here you can get some just don't eat the fruit." You handed the plate back to Eren.

"So what do you think of my brother?" Eren said as he began eating.

"He's....I don't know." You really didn't know what to say because you never got the chance to really speak to Zeke.

Your goal for today was to talk to Zeke and try get a feel for him.

"Well there's a last minute gift I have to go pick up."

"For who? I wanna come!"

"You can't it's for you." He smiled.

"So who's going with you?"

"Connie."

"You two worked things out?" You looked at him.

"You can say that. Just know I won't ever forget his lips were on yours." He stared coldly at you.

"And yours were on Dylan's." You evilly grinned.

He smacked his lips and got off the bed. "We're going right now, don't fight Tory while I'm gone."

"I'm not making any promises." You whispered as Eren left the room.

[choose a "in the house" outfit]

After showering You walked out to hear Armin yelling at someone

"That's not how you play the game! You can't put down two cards at once!"

The familiar deck of cards sitting on the table caught your attention. Dylan and Armin were playing uno.

"Armin it's called stacks!" Dylan yelled back.

"Y/n, which way is right?" Armin noticed you were watching them.

"Oh uh don't put me in this?" You threw your hands up.