Weird

Walking outside you heard music blasting from Erens car. You lived in a pretty quiet neighborhood so that music was definitely waking up people. Getting inside you saw Eren was completely fried while rolling another blunt. It's like he didn't notice you because he didn't even look your way.

Your face soon turned into an annoyed look. You've been in the car for a few minutes and he has yet to say something. You started turning the music down.

"Aye shorty don't do that." He stopped you from turning it all the way down.

"Oh so you do see me?"

"Of course I see your fine ass."

This wasn't like Eren, even when he's high. Why the hell was he acting so weird.

"I'm finna-"

"You trynna cancel on me and I'm already here?"

"You didn't even acknowledge my presence."

"I was thinking."

"About?"

"Something, let's go." He put the freshly rolled blunt on his lap.

That's when you saw it. The new purple hickey placed on his lower neck and his slightly swollen lips. You don't remember placing one right there.

"What happened to your neck?"

"What you mean?"

"Right there." You leaned over and touched his neck.

"You did that." He moved your hand away.

"So you're just gonna lie?"

"I'm not lying." He started driving.

"Whatever nigga." You said with an attitude.

You were on your phone the whole time while he was driving. He was blasting 21 savage and lil durk. That Shit was making you more annoyed than before. He completely blew off your question like he was hiding something.

Y'all pulled up to the rink and the parking lot was pretty much empty except for one car.

"Why are we here? Did you forget something?"

"have you ever been in a rink with nobody in it?"

"No."

"Todays your lucky day." He smiled.

"Eren-"

"Trust me y/n it's gonna be fun."

This was definitely some white people shit. Going into an empty building to have fun. You trusted him enough to not kill you or anything.

You both got out the car and he lead you to the front door. He knocked a couple of times and soon someone on the inside opened the door.

"Thanks bro." Eren dapped up Armin once he opened the door.

"You lucky I'm not doing anything tonight."

"Hey Armin." You smiled.

"Wassup."

Armin seemed like the one In the group that does favors for everyone. Walking inside you saw the lights inside were blue and green.

"Come on." Eren grabbed your hand and y'all split from Armin. He took you to go get some skates and when you were putting your shoes on you saw him wave his hand and music started playing.

"Help me please." You held your arm out.

He helped you up and onto the slippery skating floor. He held you close as the slow beat of 'streets' started to play.