His girl

Lifting your slobbery mouth from his dripping dick you pumped him using both hands. You looked him in the eyes and smiled. He wiped some of the spit that was sliding down your face.

Your thumb gliding over his tip a couple of times before you took a deep breath and went back to sucking the soul out his body. Everytime you'd stop going up and down he'd whine and push your head back down.

Eren was enjoying this sloppy head in the back seat of his car. The way you looked at him made the experience better. Who knew you could suck dick like a pro.

Now how did you end up giving Eren the best top of his life? Let's go back a few hours.

"Hey Dylan." You walked over and sat on the couch.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." She said as she sat on the couch too.

"For?"

"I should've took your side! You're my best and only friend. I'm dumb for taking a niggas side."

"Dumb as fuck."

She started looking even more sad than she was before.

"I accept your apology but don't do no shit like that again."

She lifted her head and smiled. She jumped over to you and gave you a tight hug.

"Connie wants to apologize too, I cussed him out because he shouldn't have pressed you like that."

"He does?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he'll be here soon, but before he gets here. Who the fuck was in that picture?"

"Jean, I snuck out last night to see him."

"And y'all fucked." Her eyes lit up.

"Yeah." You whispered.

"Don't be ashamed! I saw what Eren posted. Was fucking Jean just something to get your mind off Eren?"

"Yeah kinda, it was to make him jealous."

"And did it work?"

"I guess, he was mad but so was I. He acts like everything is my fault."

"Damn, Do you wanna be with him?"

The door bell rung before you could respond. You had to think long and hard about what Dylan said. Did you want to be with him? You didn't even know if you could trust him.

Connie walked in the house and Dylan dragged him towards you. You mugged him as he sat down. He looked a little scared to talk.

"Connie!" Dylan hit his arm.

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry for pressing you like that at the party."

"And?" Dylan said.

"And I hope you accept my apology."

You stared at him then started laughing. Dylan really had this man on a leash. This was the funniest shit you've seen in a while.

"Y'all funny, we're cool Connie."

You saw him give out a sigh of relief and Dylan looked satisfied. You excused yourself so they could do whatever they wanted.

Jean.kir
I could've took you home🤦🏻‍♂️

444.y/n
Maybe next time 😁

Jean.kir
There's gonna be a next time?

444.y/n
🤷‍♀️

You got a notification from iMessage and it was the one and only Eren. You just saw him a few minutes ago and you were wondering why he was texting you.