I'm Trapped

"Are you feeling well today?"

A voice causing me to taken aback when I was walking towards my locker. I turned to the side and Myungsoo was beaming down at me from his locker. I managed to let out a short chuckled despite I'm not in the mood.

Because I assumed that my day of the month will be in few days more since my mood is so grumpy lately.

"A little. I need more rest actually but I'd to attend since our final exam is just next month." Utters me to him while pulling out a few textbooks for next classes.

Myungsoo already went beside me, leaning on the locker next to mine. "You could ask for Aeyun's books after this. Your health is so much important if you want to take your final exam."

I huffed heavily. Frankly, I still couldn't get rid this headached yet. And now knowing that Jongin is sulking with me since I have no appetite for breakfast this morning, it just increasing my dizziness.

"I don't want to bother her or anyone. It was my fault for being so fragile and weak." Myungsoo crunched his nose at me and I found it cute. Well, he is originally cute. And handsome.

"Geez. Stop saying such things. You're the toughest girl I've ever met." He tried to lift up my spirit. I smirked. The toughest girl, uh?

How about Mijoo?

-

"I'm going home by bus."

"What?!"

I quickly palmed Jongin's mouth from the sudden shouted while glaring at him. The librarian clears her throat, as if warning us to be silent inside the library.

"Why?" Jongin's voice became hissing as he shouted while whispering.

"I'd to stay here until 3 to find some information about my homework."

"Your homework are my homework too." He pointed out the words 'are', since we're in the same classes mostly. I rolled my eyes, "Even tho you haven't done your History subject yet?"

His brows meeting as he frowned. Hah! I got him. "Right? Right? Huh?" I wriggled my eyebrows to provoke him even more. "We're doing it together after this. As long as you're going home with me."

I mentally choked this buffalo. What so hard separating away from me for only few hours? It's not like I'll run away to the end of the world or what. I'm just here, inside the library.

"I thought you have plans with EXO?"

He seems to be in deep thought before growling lowly while his fingers playing with his hair. "Damn it." I heard him curses slowly.

"Just go with them. I'll ask Aeyun to accompa--"

"She is on date with Sehun."

I closed my mouth again. Now, it's my turn to curse. Duh. Another guy like Jongin that couldn't get away from his girlfriend, Oh Sehun.

"It's only two hours and then I'll go straight to home. Okay?"

Jongin looks hesitated at first. I know it. His eyes were shaky when I look into it. He dislike the idea of me alone, without him around.

He sighed, "Alright." He gave up, planting a kiss on my forehead and grabbed his jacket before left me behind in this silent place that full of books.

-

"I can feel that there are something wrong. Something gonna happen."

Suho let out a heavy sigh, with Dyo patting Jongin's back as the latter looks so messed up.

"Dude. She is safe inside the library. It's not like she went for war." Baekhyun agreely nodding to Chanyeol.

He clacked his tongue, groaning long. "You know... the feeling when I know about Mijoo's incident that day," All of EXO's attention are on him.

"I feel it again. Right now."

-

"Alright. Thank you."

I beamed to the cashier as I made my way out of the Bubble Tea shop, that Jongin and Sehun used to left me here before reaching for school.

Tch. That bitter memories. How badly I hate them two back then.

"Oh sorry." I bumped onto someone on my way out of the shop. I hurriedly bowed to him and proceeded my walk but he called me.

"Hana?"

"Myungsoo?"

He grinned, "Where are you going?" I chuckled, shrugging my shoulder. "Going home. How about you?"

"Buying drinks for those kids, and then headed to their dorms. Do you want to go with me?" 

Those kids. INFINITE. I remembered that their dorms are just one way to Kim's mansion so, why not I accepted his offers and wait for Myungsoo then?

"Okay." I smile, as he entered the shop and I waited him outside.

At the moment, Jongin texted me.

Where are you? Have you eaten?

Geeezz... this worries brat. I'm not 5 anymore for him to act like I'm the one. Nevertheless, I replied him.

I'm on my way home. Currently having lunch at Bubble Tea.

Right as I pressed the sent button, I feel my whole world turned into pitch black. Someone cupped my face and I was dragged to only God knows where.

Myungsoo shouting my voice was the last time I could hear but I can't scream for help before I fainted.

--

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MASCOTS? I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WATCHING THEIR INSTAVID HAHAHAHAHAHA THEIR FREAKING CUTE ISTG

I LOVE HOW SEHUN STOMPED HIS FEET JUST BECAUSE THE SONG WAS STOPPED AND HE CAN'T DANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN I WANT ONE OF THEM OR THE ALL OF THEM PLEASE I WANT THAT MASCOOOOTTTSSS

YIXING ACT ALL KISSY OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT PERVY MASCOT HAHAHAHAHAH OKAI I CAN'T CONTAINS MY FEEL T.T

AND SUNGGYU AND HOWON TODAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA THANKS TO GYU THO FOR POSTING WOOSOO'S PIC LMAO IM SO DONE STANNING THESE TWO GROUPS IM DYING BYE

((ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes because my head was filled with the mascots bye))

-hanachaan