Call Me Baby

"Sure. I'll attend the class later." I said to the person on the other line before hang up.

What a day. Today's seriously a tiring day. I look down to the small figure of a little girl that has been holding my hand tightly for the entire time after I fetched her from the kindergarten.

"Rahee honey, mommy will buy you ice-cream while waiting for daddy. Is it okay?"

The little girl nodded at me, smiling really widely. I sat her on the kids chair while calling the waiter to take the order. As he went away, my phone rang.

Jongin ♥

I roll my eyes. I was beyond upset now. After he left me with Rahee for a good 4 hours straight, he finally calls me? "Speak." I harshly said and I could tell he is pouting on the line.

"I thought I told you to call me baby?"

"Where are you?" I stated one by one. I'm easily pissed off and sensitive recently. Jongin whines, "Call me baby first." So he wants to play along with me? Sorry. I'm not in the mood.

I throw my very first iPhone that Jongin gave to me 3 years ago on the table as Rahee watched my every movement. "Daddy where?" Her tiny voice was heard. I beamed, "Don't mind him."

The phone vibrates again and rang loudly. Nevertheless, I pick it up. "Why did you hang uuupppp???" Jongin's voice was about to cry on the other side. I shut my eyes.

"Slow down your speed. I know you're stepping on the pedal hardly." I warned. How much I mad at him, how much I stated that I hate him, it was all opposite of it. I knew whenever I sulky with him and he will go straight to nearly crying or whining or doing something unpredictable just to beg for my forgiveness.

"Baby," I could sense he is smirking. And before I knew it, several soft butterflies kisses were planted on my neck from behind. "Jongin!" I quickly pushed him away and placed the phone away, totally gawk.

"Daddddyyy!!" Rahee shrieked in excitement as she sees Jongin. He chuckles and shoot her with few kisses on her adorable face as she laughs tickle.

He then set his eyes on me, who is still sulky with him. "How did you know me and Rahee are here?" He shrugged and still have the time to give me a long passionate kiss. In front of Rahee. In public.

"That's the reason why I called you earlier just to spot your phone GPS system." He grinned. "And you seems so concerned about me driving in a fast speed. The fact is, I'm not. I just want to test you. Am I clever?"

I sighed heavily. I can't mad at him for long I swear. He would always find any ways to get me under his control back.

"Go to your class. I'll return Rahee to her real parents." Jongin said while take Rahee into his arms. "Tell to unnie that I miss her. Say sorry because I can't meet her today." I announced to my fiance. Yehet. We have been engaged for two years now.

He chuckles, "Okay, baby."

I cringed. I still haven't gotten used yet to use such nicknames for him. But he casually baby-ing me everywhere, everytime. I kiss the baby a goodbye, as well as the big boy baby on the lips.

Rahee is freaking adorable. Strangely, she has some of Jongin's features. Or probably she is his niece that's why she resembles him that much. I actually didn't acknowledge that he has two sisters.

It all happened last year when I found him with Rahee's mother in a restaurant. You know, like in the drama... of course I would go freak out to him on the thought of him cheating. At the end, Rahee's mother comes to meet me and explained everything.