The Casanova

He is the hero. He is the school heart-throb. He is the one that could make girls roll like a buffalo just by seeing his signature smirk. Yes, him. The biggest casanova in Seoul.

"Babe, are you free tonight?"

That annoying voice greeted his ear from the other line of the phone. Silently groaning as he ruffle his bed hair. He also taking a short glance on a girl that have been sleeping beside him after their making out last night.

But still, he is a virgin. There is no way he will let his first time got stole by any of sluts that he had been playing with. He just played with them and it became his hobby now. Seduced, making out, and the next day,

Breaking their heart.

"I'm busy. Sorry." He ended the call immediately. His eyes accidentally saw the clock on his phone. 8 in the morning. Of course, he would cursed of how late he is for school. He quickly headed to the bathroom to clean himself before preparing for school.

-

Buttoning the last button of my blazer, I took a quick shot of my look on the mirror before running downstairs.

"Good morning, Agassi."

The yesterday maid, Kang Ahjumma bow to me. Now, I'd recognize her as my long time maid and she has been stop being my maid after I got into middle school. Now, she is working for Kim family by my parents' suggestion.

I bowed back to her and rushed exited the mansion, only to see a furious Oh Sehun on his green Kawasaki with his jaw tightly clenched while glaring at me.

"I'm sorr--" "Hop on." His monotone voice causing me to slightly shiver as I grab the helmet he threw to me in time.

If it was not by Mrs. Kim's requested for me to start mt new day at the same school as Sehun today and going to school with her nephew, I'd probably still on the bed with the comforter around me and dream of my knight and shining armor saving me from this Sehun brat in my dream.

-

My hair is messed. Huffing and panting, I leaned my back on the wall as I take a deep, deep breathe. That Sehun brat! How dare him left me at the Bubble Tea Shop. And how dumb I can be to grant his wish wanted me to buy a bubble tea for him knowing him indeed a brat, not an angel.

Gratefully, I just need 10 minutes from the Bubble Tea Shop to reach here, at school. And luckily, the guard let me in since he noticed how pity I am in this mess situation even thought I'm late for the first day in new school.

Just wait till I meet with that brat.

The school is totally in quiet peace, perhaps the student were in the class for lesson. As I was passing by the hallway, a random room caught my attention. Because the door is different from any other classroom door. I don't think so this is a classroom by the way just seeing its condition.

It seemed an abandoned room.

I know I'm late already and I'm supposed to head to the school office to register my name and ask for my schedule but the loud basting of instrument from inside the room bubble up my spirit to peek inside.

A guy in the same uniform as me were strumming the guitar as another guy was playing the drum, producing a harmonic genre of music. They seemed in their own mind though.

I shrugged it off and left the room, heading towards the school office. Thankfully, I saw a big map of this school in front of the main gate and I'd scanned it up so I know the way to the school office.

-

"You're late."

I could see Sehun smirking at me by the teacher remark. Duh. At least I could make up by entering the class than hanging out. And, why on earth I had to be in a same class as him?! What a relief it's only for Physics.

The rest of the student were snickering at me. There are 2 reason. First, maybe because of the style of my hair that already became a bird nest. And second, maybe because I'm being the centre of attention in the class right now.

I mentally choked him to death. "I'm new here. This school is super double triple wide and big so no wondered I got lost until I found a Bubble Tea Shop."

The snickered turn to be a loud guffawed. The teacher shook her head while smiling widely to how lame my answer is. And that brat, he shot me a glare which I dodge it with a victory grinned.

"But still, you're late." The grinned that I've been wore faded away as I heard Sehun laughs. Every student turn to him but he cover it by faking a cough. I know it.

Just then, I heard the door burst open but my mind just occupied with strategies how to kill Oh Sehun.

"You're late again, Mr. Casanova. Kim Jongin." The said guy stood beside me at the front of the class and I had to lift my head to face him since he is tall by 15 centimetre from me. I'm just guessing.

"Yeah.. I'm late again. So what?"

My ears perked up hearing his rude voice to the teacher. I poke his waist and I succeed calling for his attention to me. "That's rude. Apologize." I mouthed to him but he just reply me with a face that asked for my palm. He scoffed and shift his attention to the teacher back.

"You know you're late and you also know already what happened if you're late," The teacher look at me before adding, "You too, Mrs. Kim Hana. Detention waiting for the both of you."

I try to defend myself but everything would be waste since the teacher was firm with her decision. My shoulder fell in defeated as I walk to my sit that the teacher showed me earlier.

"Daebak."

I heard my seatmate chuckling making me tilted my head to her direction in confusion. She grinned at me and I take a mental note that this girl owned a dimple on her right cheek.

She stick out her hand for a handshake. "Aeyun. Park Aeyun." I look at her hand for a while. A new friend in Seoul? Not bad. Maybe I could ask for her help to kill Sehun. I grab her hand and smirk, "Hana. Kim Hana."

She nodded, "Good luck for your detention with the casanova later." I chuckle sarcastically as she laughs.

The casanova huh?

--

Park Aeyun is my cousin actually haha but I use her characters as my new friend in this ff.

I'm sorry if this is not as best as other fanfic because I'm not that best like other author. Plus, my imagination is not that awesome to picture for this ff.

Thankgyu.

-hanachaan