Danger

I stared on the ceiling as I laid on the bed. My body stay on the earth but my mind flying around the galaxy as I kept on remembering the incident this morning. "Aisshh!!" I groaned and hid my face on the thick pillow before screamed my heart out.

"Do you perhaps... need anything? Like... antibiotic or what?"

Aeyun's soft voice cut my high note but my face still hid on the pillow. Alright, I need to cool down myself. It should be the unfamiliar cool breeze of the beach that causing my heart to pump the blood faster this morning. Right?

"Sehun texted me informed that we will attend a firework festival later."

Huh? Does that means I need to face him? "Grrrrr." Anoter groaned escaped my lips. I'm sure Aeyun feel strange of my sudden change of behavior. Oh my god! I just need Myungsoo in my mind again. That buffalo just played with my heart. Yes! Keep that in your mind, Kim Hana! Hwaiting!

"Yah! Do you hear what I was saying earlier?" Aeyun's voice grew annoyed and that's the time I turn my body to her with a fake grin. "Yes. Now I want to bath and prepare for tonight." I uttered as I made my way to shower.

Mission : Avoid the danger buffalo, Kim Jongin.

-

"I couldn't find you anywhere!"

"I'm here already you pabo!"

"Yes, I'm with Kim Hana."

"WHERE ARE YOU OH SEHUN?!"

I glance at Aeyun weirdly. Even though the blasting of music in the carnival is enough to make me deaf but Aeyun's nagging to Sehun was overlapping the beat of music since everyone's eyes were on us.

"Geeezz.." She glares at her phone for a while before throw it on the table and rolls her eyes hardly. Currently, we're in a cafe inside the carnival while waiting for Sehun to fetch us since we're kinda late so they headed to here first.

"So....?" I carefully breaking the ice. This girl is a hot-tempered like me as well, I guess. Aeyun shot a sharp look at me for a second, "He is a dead meat if I meet him."

I smirked. Well, that was my goal ever this time; killing Oh Sehun. But Aeyun will do it for me. The latter stood up from sitting, looking around. "Restroom." Short and simple. I bobbed my head up and down as she walks away, leaving me sitting alone.

I look out to the big and wide carnival from where I was sitting. The firework festival will start in 2 hours more right on 12 midnight. So, what should I do now? This is my first time I landed my legs at Jeju Island. I don't know any place at here. Even I want to walk around this carnival I don't have any confident.

As I was immersed into the colourful carnival, Aeyun sit beside me casually. "Aeyun-ah.. " I called her, eyes still sticked on the view in front of me. "Yah--" My voice stucked on my throat upon realizing who is the someone that I assumed as Aeyun.

"J-Jongin..."

He swallow my last french fries and turn his face to me, closing the gap between us. Smirk slowly crept onto his face. "Yes, my lady?" How badly I want to grab my Apple Juice and pour it at him just to cover my crimson cheeks but instead, I just sat like a statue, drowning into his eyes.

I finally caught off guard and look away upon he snapped his finger in front of my face. "Let's go." He pulled me up but I resist to stay still on the chair. He look down at me, pulling my wrist once again.

I still need to proceed my mission. By hook or by crook, I won't let him to play with my heart. But wait. I almost choke on my saliva by thinking of me liking him. Heol... What happened to me recently?