My Love Beautiful

Checking my figure in the mirror for many times already, I'm still losing my confident. Am I really that ugly?

I owned a pair of beautiful and rounded eyes, almost rounded as Dyo and Xiumin. My nose is small but pointed, just like the actress Han Gain. My lips isn't thin and full either, just like Sehun.

So, tell me. Which part of me is ugly? Do you know it was kinda upset and hurt me when he said that?

"Dear my bestest friend amongst my other best girl friends, Kim Hana," Aeyun appears behind the door with a look that could kill me. "Are you planning on moving in this toilet? I've been waiting you for 15 freaking minutes already and--"

"Arasso, arasso. Let's go."

I quickly interupted before she could nagging me more with other female students in this toilet snickered to me. It somehow increasing the losing confidents about my looks.

"Where are you going?" Aeyun pulled my elbow when I turned to a corner. "Class." I replied with a 'duh' tone. Doesn't she was the one that wanting to return to the class right now?

She swing one of her finger back and forth, "No no no. It's almost your turn for the audition. Come here." She dragged me with her into the long line with a heavy sighed passed my lips.

I'm too ugly for the Juliet.

-

"127, come in."

I startled. Not because of they're calling me but instead because of Aeyun's high tone shrieked beside me. "Go go goooo!" She pushed me inside the room. I still could heard her giggling outside.

I walk to centre room, and take a deep breath before bowing to the two judges. "Hana? Kim Hana?" It was Mrs. Ha, the strictest discipline teacher which making me to feel sweaty suddenly.

Since my first detention here, I'm probably one of her blacklist student because of the scene I caused during that day.

Now, I'm perfectly, surely, confirmed. The part of Juliet isn't for me.

"So, Hana, what have you prepared for us?"

To my suprised, Myungsoo entered the room from the back door, pulling on a chair and sat in between the two judges, Mrs. Ha and Mr. Lee. He was beaming at me.

"I can't wait to see what will my Juliet show to me." He added, leaning on the chair comfortably. Still in utter shock, I can't get over the speechless.

"I... you... judge..."

The three judges, including Myungsoo chuckled seeing how shock I am in front of them. I'd probably look like a fool now. Myungsoo suddenly get up from his seat and walks towards me, holding my right hand.

"Hello, my Juliet. I'm your Romeo, also one of the judges." And left a peck on my knuckles.

-

Blinking twice, thrice... and infinitely. I still can't believe I passed for the Juliet part because of Myungsoo. He was the judge. He is also the one that organized this theatre for these passed years.

He is still the Romeo until now.

Was that the reason he kept on asking me if I'm joining the audition or not? He have been prepared this for me. He want me to be the Juliet.

"Kindly asked for the Romeo and Juliet come to the hall for beginning your practise. Repeated, kindly asked for the Romeo and Juliet come to the hall for beginning your practise. Thank you."